But where is my Elite controller? No UPS tracking number
Discus and support But where is my Elite controller? No UPS tracking number in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, A new elite controller has to send but there is, n big problem, I have no way of tracking by UPS because the technical support not only erase... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SapinPersil4891, Apr 3, 2018.
Thema:
But where is my Elite controller? No UPS tracking number
Loading...
-
But where is my Elite controller? No UPS tracking number - Similar Threads - where Elite controller
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments] -
Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...
in XBoX on ConsolesHey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7 -
Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhere can I have my Elite Controller Fixed?: I have had my Xbox Elite Controller 1 for a few years. It has started developing a bit of stick drift, and the rubbers are worn down and pulling loose from the controller. Is there a place I can... -
I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?
in XBoX Games and AppsI am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?: Why can’t I purchase things on design lab? 52885aa5-83a3-42ae-92bd-4d8128baec35 -
Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhere can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...: This is a screenshot of the Xbox Accessories app. As you can see I am on the stick tab. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis. Why can I invert them on a normal Xbox controller but not... -
I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...
in XBoX on ConsolesI have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...: I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back on Microsoft account I’m following it hasn’t moved but on ups website says is been delivered fbbf86be-ec41-4002-9f4d-447119b2dae4