Burnout Revenge Remote Gaming/Retrocompatibility issues

Discus and support Burnout Revenge Remote Gaming/Retrocompatibility issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi y'all I'm experiencing different problems with xbox 360 burnout revenge copy on newer devices such as xbox one s and xbos series x: 1. When I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Donovan Christopher Luna, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Burnout Revenge Remote Gaming/Retrocompatibility issues

Hi y'all I'm experiencing different problems with xbox 360 burnout revenge copy on newer devices such as xbox one s and xbos series x:

1. When I try to remotely play it on my phone, it won't allow me to access burnout revenge (or youtube, microsoft rewards, microsoft store...) even though the game disc is inserted, I have an xbox one s and a xbox series x and it's annoying to be switching the disc from console to console although what actually bugs me is the fact that this problematic overshadow retrocompatibility without mentioning that there's no longer online servers for this game.

2. I've tried to update the game burnout revenge by taping on the game icon selecting game card and then go to show game in store, there's the launch game button that says you can play this but right next to it there's this 9.99 price tag for it to be bought online, do I have to buy the same game but digitally this time in order to have microsoft recognize the game license so I can remotely play and enjoy "Retrocompatibility"?

Love the extra exclusive content for this game in xbox platform please help.

Thanks

:)

Donovan Christopher Luna, Nov 29, 2022
  2. schnurren Win User

Any good Arcade Racing recommendations for Xbox One?

That is true! I didn't realized that Burnout Revenge is retrocompatible! I will try to find a copy.

Thank you everyone for the answers!
  3. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Racing Games

blasphemy! burnout revenge not a racing game? bite your tongue infidel! i spent a LOT of hours on burnout revenge and having fun while doing so. burnout paradise was too hard to control and so i gave up on that...i prefer the more arcadey type games like
    burnout revenge
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Best NFS game in the last 2-3 years

[quote user="Farscape247"]

The original Most wanted is and will remain the best NFS game. and to the person above about burnout, burnout 1, 2, 3 and revenge are the best, open world does not fit in the burnout world, bring back proper burnout.

[/quote]

Burnout Revenge had some flaws and it didn't compare to Burnout 2-3. There were ALOT of glitches on Revenge.
  5. ZombieTron Win User

Whats your Favourite Online Multiplayer..?

Burnout Revenge, although Burnout 3 was better!
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Burnout revenge there any car like game crazy car

Burnout Revenge is a classic.I played so much of that game.
Thema:

Burnout Revenge Remote Gaming/Retrocompatibility issues

1. Burnout Revenge Remote Gaming/Retrocompatibility issues - Similar Threads - Burnout Revenge Remote

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...: I'd like to play some original games that I had alot of fun playing and now I'd like to play them with my daughter but can't get them to work. Couple that I really want to play are Toejam and...
  4. I want to get Burnout Revenge in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to get Burnout Revenge in South Africa: I wish to obtain Burnout Revenge in South Africa via marketplace or on console but it is unavailable. I saw an opportunity to purchase it however it is either sold in Great British pounds, US or...
  5. xbox 360 burnout paradise infinite loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 burnout paradise infinite loading: Hey, I purchased the disk version burnout paradise for my xbox 360 and after running the game , comes an update (2mb) which stucks the game on loading screen forever. I tried without the...
  6. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  7. Steering wheel (Thrustmaster TMX) not working on burnout paradise remastered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering wheel (Thrustmaster TMX) not working on burnout paradise remastered: In 360 version works, but in the remastered one no, I don´t know whats the logic in this. Thanks 2e65815b-b09c-4f13-b69d-1a7cd9d4ae0b
  8. Bring back the transformers games please xbox, and burnout 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back the transformers games please xbox, and burnout 2 and 3: Can we please see a Transformers WFC/Foc backwards compatability please those games were my childhood and i miss them so much i havent played them for 8+years now and im dying to play them again....
  9. How to prevent Burnout Paradise remastered to crash at the end of each event on career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to prevent Burnout Paradise remastered to crash at the end of each event on career...: Hey there Microsoft, Daniel here and I am having a small problem with Burnout Paradise remastered for PC that I got not on the Microsoft Xbox store but rather on Steam, and EA has advised me...
  10. Can The Original Burnout Paradise be Relisted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can The Original Burnout Paradise be Relisted: I really want the OG Paradise Next to The Remaster but since it's delisted I can't do that so can it be Relisted for a limited time 845768fa-58da-4829-95c0-ef6c8e2b7c01