Burned image and golden outlines.

Discus and support Burned image and golden outlines. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know where I can report these errors that have occurred to me on January 20, 2021, the image of many games was burned, later it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joselv94, Jan 22, 2022.

1. /u/joselv94
    /u/joselv94 Guest

Hello, I would like to know where I can report these errors that have occurred to me on January 20, 2021, the image of many games was burned, later it was magically fixed and now a golden outline appears to the NPC in FarCry 6.

submitted by /u/joselv94
    [link] [comments]

/u/joselv94, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Golden outline

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you report this as a feedback to the Xbox insiders subreddit. If this gets enough up votes, it will be considered as something people want and a change will be more likely in the works.

You can leave the feedback here feedback.xbox.com
  3. Francia J. Win User

Very burned image

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly try a different TV or a different HDMI cable to isolate the issue further.

Also, try to turn off Auto-HDR then play the games that you're having an issue with.

Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options > Video modes > Auto HDR.
  4. Jose Luis V Win User

Very burned image

Thank you for answering me, but since I had already commented on the image burning before, it magically fixed itself. Now what appears to me is a gold outline to the NPCs. I deactivate the automatic HDR and it disappears, where can I report this error?

[​IMG]
  5. I Crypticx I Win User

Bug

Update - As i am installing the install disc, i do see the xbox dashboard outlined in the background. So it might be burned into the disc.
  6. xTye Win User

Screen Burn

If an image is burned into the screen, it's burned in. I'd contact the monitor manufacturer about it as that is not an Xbox problem.
Thema:

1. Burned image and golden outlines. - Similar Threads - Burned image golden

2. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  3. Strong burning smell if I plug anything in the USB ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strong burning smell if I plug anything in the USB ports: If I plug anything in the USB ports I get a strong smell of burning console works fine apart from that (series x) 956df062-b605-4881-8fd2-06b16d180691
  4. Has anyone had the controller boards of two different TVs burn out from the Xbox s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had the controller boards of two different TVs burn out from the Xbox s?: 2 different TVs: different brands, different ages, different HDMI cables It was definitely the Xbox. Don't give me low power through HDMI talk. Controller boards are lower power as well....
  5. My series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb: The trouble only started this morning Thursday 2nd November I have owned my console from new for a couple of years now and never had a problem before today everything else works fine I just can’t...
  6. Can I burn a DVD to my XBX 360 HARD DRIVE?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I burn a DVD to my XBX 360 HARD DRIVE?: Can I burn a DVD to my Xbox 360 hard drive? e9e8f71c-7a41-4f4a-81fe-89dbc3ec23dc
  7. New xbox series x burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox series x burning plastic smell: Only playing 1080p game for about an hour and it is almost too hot to touch the side of the xbox series x console. It is on a shelf with plenty of ventilation. The top of the console where the...
  8. Xbox one power brick burning out on only one xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power brick burning out on only one xbox.: My dad's xbox, no matter which powerbrick, randomly turns off, no matter what games he will play, one powerbrick is 1 year old and one dates back to 2013-2016, both of them don't work on his xbox...
  9. Burning plasitc smell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burning plasitc smell: My xbox X had a burning plastic smell, I have barely used, I didn't realized first because I usually play old games, but lately today playing call of duty the smell got so bad that make me dizzy...
  10. i want to burn a game to a cd or dvd

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to burn a game to a cd or dvd: I want to have a game that can be portable so I think that burning it to a cd or DVD but I don't know how to get the Microsoft store games and just drag and drop it to the cd or DVD but that game...