BullS#!t offers

Discus and support BullS#!t offers in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why do I keep getting refer a friend offers on my XBox One. I have had several over the past year & all went to the website then told me I am not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ghost of Sosaria, Jun 6, 2018.

1. BullS#!t offers

Why do I keep getting refer a friend offers on my XBox One.

I have had several over the past year & all went to the website then told me I am not eligable for the offer.

Today I got a new one offering me £10 to refer a friend to either gold or Game Pass.

I used the link on my XBox One Home screen & it booted by Browser. But it just loaded the browser & did not direct it to a specific web address.

Why do you keep making up these bulls#!t offers that cannot be used?

Please either send real offers that work or stop spamming my XBox with them.

Just because I have Gold it seems as though I have unwitingly given permision to MicroSoft to waste my time

:)

Ghost of Sosaria, Jun 6, 2018
  2. Greasychipbutty, Jun 6, 2018
  3. djt111
    djt111 Guest
    djt111, Jun 6, 2018
  4. gotgame100123 Win User

Charlotte Bobcats 2012!

Yea if lebron wnet to the bulls... I would hate the bulls even more for accepting such an offer I love the lakers and the bulls are my second go to team but if they got lebron... I would disown them
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

GTA V - Deals?

March 23rd was last offer game and bull shark card 10% off
  6. BlacckDynomite Win User

COD code started working at midnight. They shipped us boxes with bad codes? You report!

this sum bull why offer sumthing you knew wasnt gonna work
  7. ChuginWindex345 Win User

Online pass required for Ghost Recon Future Soldier. (Uplay passport)

I think I speak for everyone when I say THIS IS COMPLETE F@$#ING BULL$#!T
  8. ljbki Win User

Xbox One ( 1 console per house ) ?

i not checked up if anything as changed on this pre own bull***t, has anything changed? or just the same rubbish that xbone is a no go
Thema:

BullS#!t offers

1. BullS#!t offers - Similar Threads - BullS# offers

2. Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???: So, I'm trying to log into minecraft because a server I was on is resetting and you can only keep one item. So here I am trying to log on and it won't let me because even after two passwords, it...
  3. abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull: the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL which is an abbreviation of African...
  4. Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...: Why don't they care that we can't play I don't understand I'm so tired of trying every day for hours b982a6e4-c264-4e25-a8af-06684b9048b2
  5. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order: I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back ddf0b77e-603a-4045-8337-2dab591737c5
  6. This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.: I turned on my xbox afer cold start and it currently is not letting me signnin or go to settings because somehow my curser is on the back on the home dash not the interface when you push the xbox...
  7. Xbox is bull

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is bull: I had paid for the one month Xbox live gold I have check my bank account the money is taken out but I'm unable to play online it's ridiculous. 9b57be97-39c2-4dad-bd1c-3fa5e876cd0c
  8. XBOX360 Red Bull TV app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 Red Bull TV app: Hi The red bull tv app has gone from xbox360, can it be install? e3d8ae70-87de-4958-b29a-342e07736bfa
  9. Bull crap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bull crap: im seriously about to just drop Microsoft and go back to sony everyday this week so far and a few times last week every time i get on you guys are working on something and my service doesn't work...
  10. Xbox Suspention Is BULL****! HOW LONG?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Suspention Is BULL****! HOW LONG?!: So supposedly someone reported me for my BIO!? And got my damn account some suspention where I can’t change my bio or anything. Microsoft always insists they’re right in this situation because...