Bulletstorm issue with GFWL

Discus and support Bulletstorm issue with GFWL in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have an issue with my game named Bullestorm. I recently uninstalled and install it from scratch using Steam app, and now when I'm tryin'... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gwynnblaedd, Mar 6, 2016.

  1. Gwynnblaedd
    Gwynnblaedd Guest

    Bulletstorm issue with GFWL


    Hi there,

    I have an issue with my game named Bullestorm. I recently uninstalled and install it from scratch using Steam app, and now when I'm tryin' to play it asks me about my game key, and when I type it in proper field, it says "activated already" or smth like
    that.

    :)
     
    Gwynnblaedd, Mar 6, 2016
    #1
  2. PWXBOX360
    PWXBOX360 Guest
    GFW Marketplace seems to be working again

    Still working again for me I have downloaded & installed the following it all works ok:

    Game Room + all game packs

    Bulletstorm + All DLC

    GFWL is very slow right now though & timesout a lot.
     
    PWXBOX360, Mar 6, 2016
    #2
  3. GFWL will not update and cannot uninstall

    I wish there was a delete post button. Oh well, but DiRT 2 Demo for Steam didn't change anything. No GFWL overlay from it. I might as well redownload Bulletstorm Demo for Steam, since that did it the last time.
     
    RatchetLombax12, Mar 6, 2016
    #3
  4. Gwynnblaedd
    Gwynnblaedd Guest

    Bulletstorm issue with GFWL

    Ok, the issue is that I has two different GFWL accounts. One of them no longer in use, how can I move all my games assigned to this accoun to my main Microsoft account?
     
    Gwynnblaedd, Mar 6, 2016
    #4
  5. Gwynnblaedd Win User

    Bulletstorm issue with GFWL

    Ok, the issue is that I has two different GFWL accounts. One of them no longer in use, how can I move all my games assigned to this accoun to my main Microsoft account?
  6. RatchetLombax12 Win User

    GFWL will not update and cannot uninstall

    I wish there was a delete post button. Oh well, but DiRT 2 Demo for Steam didn't change anything. No GFWL overlay from it. I might as well redownload Bulletstorm Demo for Steam, since that did it the last time.
  7. PWXBOX360 Win User

    GFW Marketplace seems to be working again

    Still working again for me I have downloaded & installed the following it all works ok:

    Game Room + all game packs

    Bulletstorm + All DLC

    GFWL is very slow right now though & timesout a lot.
  8. RatchetLombax12 Win User

    GFWL will not update and cannot uninstall

    Bump. Even though it's been a day since I posted this, I'm getting quite disappointed. I don't have the money for an Xbox 360, and the only thing for me to play right now is all of my Steam games. However, I recently downloaded the DiRT 2 demo on Steam,
    and the last time I downloaded a GFWL demo on Steam was Bulletstorm and that did the trick.
  9. LordFlux Win User

    GFWL client, can't retrieve purchase history, I want to reinstall AoE 3

    I can confirm that the issue is now fixed. Currently downloading multiple GFWL titles from the GFWL Marketplace.
Thema:

Bulletstorm issue with GFWL

Loading...
  1. Bulletstorm issue with GFWL - Similar Threads - Bulletstorm issue GFWL

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Bulletstorm

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bulletstorm: Can I regain access to the game for windows live account with only the game key? I bought the game Bulletshtorm in origin, did not play for many years. Now after downloading it to origin, there is...
  8. redeeming DLC add on for duke nukem in bulletstorm

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming DLC add on for duke nukem in bulletstorm: hi all, Entered 25 digit code for duke nukem in bulletstorm full clip. The response was this is being added to your account. However the item is still grayed out in game. tried to redeem code...
  9. How to run Original "Bulletstorm" CD With Correct Product Key

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to run Original "Bulletstorm" CD With Correct Product Key: I have a legal copy of Bulletstorm Limited Edition on CD in the original package. I have the original key which is printed on the back of game manual. The game installed properly. I cannot...
  10. Remember Bulletstorm?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Remember Bulletstorm?: I almost forgot about this game till earlier today haha, found it in my old collection booted it up and remembered how much fun it was! Think we'll ever see a Bulletstorm 2 on Xbox One? I'd love...