Bull crap

Discus and support Bull crap in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im seriously about to just drop Microsoft and go back to sony everyday this week so far and a few times last week every time i get on you guys are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGhostXNappaX14, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Bull crap

im seriously about to just drop Microsoft and go back to sony everyday this week so far and a few times last week every time i get on you guys are working on something and my service doesn't work right its getting ridiculous

:)

XGhostXNappaX14, Mar 27, 2018
  2. BJAMES71
    BJAMES71 Guest
    Bull Crap

This is bull crap how the don't allow you to keep ranking. I was shooting zombies and assassinating people and then they banned me they need to remove banned bull crapBull crap :( Bull crap :( Bull crap :( Bull crap :(

BJAMES71, Mar 27, 2018
  3. Lord Sion45
    Lord Sion45 Guest
    Bull Crap

hehehehehehe i love it when people complain about being banned for supposedly doing nothing! =)

Lord Sion45, Mar 27, 2018
  4. Kevenstu01
    Kevenstu01 Guest

Bull crap

we are sorry if you are experiencing trouble accessing Xbox Live services if you need to find out if there are services issue check the Xbox Live services status page.

it is true that it can be frustrating sometime when the service get slow or does not work but remember Xbox Live is servicing millions of users 24/7 acrosse the globe

keeping it working perfectly constantly whill upddating its content constantly is a big task

also microsoft is not taking the outages litely they have dev teams working around the clock to fix issue that affecte the services will keeping the rest working.

(taking the entire services down to ''properly'' fixe is not an option so it can take more time to apply an hotfix)

adding pressure to them by ''blackmailling'' them will not help fix those issues faster.

and by the way sony also has his far share of outages

Kevenstu01, Mar 28, 2018
  5. Kevenstu01 Win User

Bull crap

we are sorry if you are experiencing trouble accessing Xbox Live services if you need to find out if there are services issue check the Xbox Live services status page.

it is true that it can be frustrating sometime when the service get slow or does not work but remember Xbox Live is servicing millions of users 24/7 acrosse the globe

keeping it working perfectly constantly whill upddating its content constantly is a big task

also microsoft is not taking the outages litely they have dev teams working around the clock to fix issue that affecte the services will keeping the rest working.

(taking the entire services down to ''properly'' fixe is not an option so it can take more time to apply an hotfix)

adding pressure to them by ''blackmailling'' them will not help fix those issues faster.

and by the way sony also has his far share of outages
  6. Lord Sion45 Win User

Bull Crap

hehehehehehe i love it when people complain about being banned for supposedly doing nothing! =)
  7. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

Bull Crap

Wait a second; hold on. There are zombies in Halo 4 now!? Nobody told me that. I must play it again if there are zombies!!!

Zombies and Halo go together like cereal and chocolate milk. Seems odd at first but after trying it, IT'S THE BEST THING EVER!!!
  8. Noble 29 Win User

Bull Crap

I'm sorry, but people don't just get banned out of the blue. You must have done something against the rules (quitting too often, AFKing, boosting, etc.). However, this is the wrong place for this as these are not the official Halo 4 forums. Please refer

here
    for information on Halo 4 bans.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Fix this bull crap

Hey there common enemy.

Not quite sure I understand the troubles you're having, so that we can best help out please clarify. Thanks!
Thema:

Bull crap

1. Bull crap - Similar Threads - Bull crap

2. Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???: So, I'm trying to log into minecraft because a server I was on is resetting and you can only keep one item. So here I am trying to log on and it won't let me because even after two passwords, it...
  3. abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull: the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL which is an abbreviation of African...
  4. Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...: Why don't they care that we can't play I don't understand I'm so tired of trying every day for hours b982a6e4-c264-4e25-a8af-06684b9048b2
  5. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order: I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back ddf0b77e-603a-4045-8337-2dab591737c5
  6. This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.: I turned on my xbox afer cold start and it currently is not letting me signnin or go to settings because somehow my curser is on the back on the home dash not the interface when you push the xbox...
  7. Xbox is bull

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is bull: I had paid for the one month Xbox live gold I have check my bank account the money is taken out but I'm unable to play online it's ridiculous. 9b57be97-39c2-4dad-bd1c-3fa5e876cd0c
  8. XBOX360 Red Bull TV app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 Red Bull TV app: Hi The red bull tv app has gone from xbox360, can it be install? e3d8ae70-87de-4958-b29a-342e07736bfa
  9. Fix this bull crap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix this bull crap: please fix it when people dash board it don't ruin the fun for others in game this been happening for yrs now how long it take to patch one thing like u did other glitches come on enough is enough...
  10. xbox bans are bull crap

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox bans are bull crap: ive been banned for harassment and threats plenty of times. i have never done either of those to anyone i pay to play online and they want to take it away from me? i get banned for cussing in a M...