BUGS XBOX ONE

Discus and support BUGS XBOX ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started having big problems with my xbox one.Recently, every two launches, xbox began to issue an error about incorrectly updating the system, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThinGnu598831, Nov 24, 2018.

  1. BUGS XBOX ONE


    I started having big problems with my xbox one.Recently, every two launches, xbox began to issue an error about incorrectly updating the system, but I repeatedly updated it from a flash drive and even cleared the entire xbox to factory settings.How
    did this happen?
    The first launch is going well, I calmly play the downloaded games, but the second time my xbox cannot enter my profile, even the error is not issued, it is just an endless download.I have to urgently turn off the console and turn
    it on again, but after that the problems begin again.Errors about incorrect updating of the system begin to be issued, and even after updating after two starts, an error about the same incorrect updating appears again. I can't play calmly, and since this xbox
    was bought with the last money, I really want to fix this problem. Is it possible to fix it with my own hands or still I have to carry the xbox to the service center.Please,help me=(

    :)
     
    ThinGnu598831, Nov 24, 2018
    #1
  2. Zesty Hamburger, Nov 24, 2018
    #2
  3. BizarroMantis, Nov 24, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

    BUGS XBOX ONE

    Hello Thin,

    Sorry for the issue with the console. Being you have done an offline update and it keeps repeating, could be an issue with the Hard drive. You can set up a repair on

    Device support
    . If you have a Microsoft store near you, you can also take it there.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
     
    XBF Brad A, Nov 24, 2018
    #4
  5. Zesty Hamburger Win User

    Can't take map down from item holder.

  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

    I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing
    sign of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird
    disease bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months
    without a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers
    outside layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    I don't want to keep buying xbox one controller. I want to clean it from this weird bug without open it. I think the old xbox one controller is trying to fix itself to return to normal.
    Have you checked for a controller update
  7. Blackout18 Win User

    Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

    I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing
    sign of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird
    disease bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months
    without a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers
    outside layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    I don't want to keep buying xbox one controller. I want to clean it from this weird bug without open it. I think the old xbox one controller is trying to fix itself to return to normal.
    Have you checked for a controller update

    It did not show a update for my xbox one controller.
  8. BizarroMantis Win User
  9. ElectroFlying Win User

    Xbox One bug

    I have had my net connection go completely down for hours, but even with the X1 offline, it never once signed me out from my profile. All that happened was home being the only tab available.
Thema:

BUGS XBOX ONE

Loading...
  1. BUGS XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - BUGS

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...