Bugs Microsoft Store, Xbox Series X ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

Discus and support Bugs Microsoft Store, Xbox Series X ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Conan exiles appears to play in the cloud and not to install, disappearing from the library. Marvel midnight has repeated dlcs 2 times in store, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, May 28, 2023.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

Conan exiles appears to play in the cloud and not to install, disappearing from the library. Marvel midnight has repeated dlcs 2 times in store, the download of games is usually preceded by a stop and after a continuous while, and the console xbox series X has the bug to turn on in resolution 640p safe mode, I have LG tv 4k, 8K and have not corrected anything, because it is a very old bug. Gentlemen of Xbox all this in 10 min I checked, who reviews the failures?

:)

JODOVALO, May 28, 2023
  2. Sebastian Otiniano Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection, language problems

I am currently playing on Xbox Series X and bought it on the Microsoft Store
  3. Keaton Ward Win User

Nba 2k23

I was wondering if I bought nba2k23 on the Microsoft store on my pc but bought the Xbox series x version could I play the next gen version with Xbox series x players.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Extra Xbox showing on my account

It's probably a bug. For some users they have been shown the Xbox One instead of the Series X. I'm sure Microsoft are aware of the issue, and will be fixing it asap.
  5. Don B1 Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

I have Xbox one x, want to buy GTA v for Xbox one x|s for $39.99

When hovering over the buy button in Microsoft store on GTA v series x|s a small text bar appears saying. This is not playable on this device.

I have Xbox one x.

But the store says GTA v series x|s is not playable on my Xbox one x.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X

Yes, you can still download digital games from the Microsoft Store using the Xbox Series X.
Thema:

1. Bugs Microsoft Store, Xbox Series X ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️ - Similar Threads - Bugs Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Store Roblox crashing bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox crashing bug: Every single time I try to load into this specific game on MS Roblox, my game freeze's then crashes almost instantly but when I try joining other games on MS Roblox it is completely fine, and I'm...
  3. Bug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console: Hi, I own an Xbox Series X, but the Store app is showing all X/S compatible games as incompatible with my device. Is this a console side issue, or a bug in the store itself?...
  4. New Xbox game pass interface has a bug! And Microsoft store has a bug! Downloads in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox game pass interface has a bug! And Microsoft store has a bug! Downloads in a...: Firstly my purchased games are now not showing in the game pass interface, and secondly the Microsoft store has a bug where downloads are stuck in a pending/resuming loop. These are obviously bugs...
  5. Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile)

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile): This is a confirmed bug, I ran tests on different devices, internet browsers and also asked other xbox users. For everyone the same problem occurs. And this problem has been happening for at least...
  6. **** Microsoft Store bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **** Microsoft Store bug: "Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I get this error every...
  7. microsoft store bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store bug: so i have recently bought a new pc and want to install age of empires 2 on it. i bought a code a while back online and not in the Microsoft store and have been using it on two other pcs. of which...
  8. Microsoft Store visual bug on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store visual bug on Xbox Series X: The image for one of the elements did not load and the wrong image was displayed on the element when scrolling back (left). Reproduction:...
  9. New Microsoft Store - "You Must Own this Product to rate and Preview" Bug - UPDATE

in XboX Insiders
    New Microsoft Store - "You Must Own this Product to rate and Preview" Bug - UPDATE: Today I Posted a Problem, that the New Microsoft Store wont let me Rate and Review Games wich I bought on the Store. But I think I discovered now the origin of the Bug: if I open the Store normaly...
  10. Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE): Hello! My reviews on the Xbox One Microsoft store are hidden or gone, my old reviews still appear but I can't edit, I only have the option to create new ones, but even after creating new ones they...