BUGS IN BINGO

Discus and support BUGS IN BINGO in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like a solution to server error. The FORUM shows this is a common program error for others too, not my computer when I am attempting to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomHudson2444, Jul 24, 2017.

  1. BUGS IN BINGO


    I would like a solution to server error. The FORUM shows this is a common program error for others too, not my computer when I am attempting to get the daily coins.

    :)
     
    TomHudson2444, Jul 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Server = down all the time

    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server.

    The problem persists all the time,also advertising bugs and makes bingo quit.

    Daily rewards bugs! and makes bingo quits.

    Please i checked the Bingo support page, and no fix are found for all this.

    Best regards.
     
    kooiKarperMia, Jul 24, 2017
    #2
  3. very buggy

    I've reported these bugs to the Bingo team and they are working to get these resolved. As Bingo is a "soft launch" in Canada only, it is similar to what other companies do with beta tests- so they can get all the bugs and problems resolved.
     
    MS Win8 Games, Jul 24, 2017
    #3
  4. MS Win8 Games Win User

    very buggy

    I've reported these bugs to the Bingo team and they are working to get these resolved. As Bingo is a "soft launch" in Canada only, it is similar to what other companies do with beta tests- so they can get all the bugs and problems resolved.
  5. Mafiasto Win User

    Unobtainable/Glitched Achievements in Microsoft Bingo (Win10)

    New BUG released!!!

    My BINGO achievements are not linking to XBOX LIVE. I start install and play BINGO since 2016/1/1. Any achievements since 2016/1/3 in the BINGO game show a date of January 1, 0001.

    What's wrong?
  6. TruisticWord53 Win User

    microsoft sudoku

    I'already tried all these arguments, but it is just a bug in the implemented ad, so i can do nothing to it'The only solution is to remove the ad of bingo with the bug out of sudoku.
  7. AdelaideSophia Win User

    Power Card Keys

    Correction:

    "I spent money buying coins and used some of those coins for the power bingos, so this is really bugging me!"
  8. CobyPreimesberger Win User

    Bingo

    highly doubtful as it took them 3 months just to get the power bingo bar back, and it seems the bugs they haver now are on steroids as they had a bug thread on there facebook page, but they must have got tired after 2 months as they don't have ti anymore
Thema:

BUGS IN BINGO

Loading...
  1. BUGS IN BINGO - Similar Threads - BUGS BINGO

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Microsoft Bingo Major Bug

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Bingo Major Bug: I have downloaded Microsoft Bingo about 3 weeks ago and all was well with the game minus a few freeze ups and crashes...but NOW...im not able to connect to the server. I've spoken to Xbox Support...
  10. Microsoft Bingo Windows 10 bug report

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo Windows 10 bug report: My system: Windows 10 version 10.0.10240 Build 10240 x64 Base AMD FX6300 6 core 8 GB Virtual memory 4.59GB ========================================= Game (Microsoft Bingo) Version-...