Buggy Xbox 360

Discus and support Buggy Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console is about a year old and lately it's been really buggy. If I accidentally turn off my controller then turn it back on it connects to the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by North3rnKnight, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Buggy Xbox 360

My console is about a year old and lately it's been really buggy. If I accidentally turn off my controller then turn it back on it connects to the Xbox and works but it keeps flashing but if I turn it off again it won't connect at all, then if I turn my
    console off and right back on it won't connect to any of my controllers.( it's not my controller because It does the same thing for all my controllers and they work perfectly fine on different xbox's) Also my mic works when I first turn the Xbox on my mic
    works perfectly fine for the first 10-15 min but after that all of a sudden I can't hear my friends but they can still hear me and it says my mic is connected but if I unplug my mic it won't connect back. ( also my mic isn't the problem it brand new, and i
    tried plugging in my other mic and it wouldnt connect either) everything goes back to normal if I turn the Xbox off and let it cool down for a bit

:)

North3rnKnight, Jan 6, 2014
  2. cache system

It could also be that the game is buggy in places. That can cause your Xbox 360 to crash and freeze.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Santalazy
    Santalazy Guest
    Xbox 360 Dailymotion App Problem

Also I have some good ideas to make Xbox 360 DailyMotion better. Right now it's buggy and unusable. Here are some idea which will make it better.

I have some good ideas to make Xbox 360 DailyMotion better. Right now it's buggy and unusable. Here are some idea which will make it better...

- Account support

- No stupid pointless ads before EVERY freaking video

- And play the actual video I actually clicked on

- Ability to upload video on Xbox 360 Dailymotion

That's all. Thanks...

Santalazy, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Buggy Xbox 360

Have you tried calling tech support to see if it can be looked at for repair or replacement under warranty? Sounds like it may have some components internally that are degrading or failing. There is a 1 year warranty you may be able to take advantage of
    (provided your "about 1 year" is less than 1 year and you have proof of purchase or registration date). More info can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../warranty-info

jp_drums_4evr, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Yea it's past the 1 year lol thanks for the info

North3rnKnight, Oct 31, 2018
  6. jp_drums_4evr Win User

Buggy Xbox 360

Have you tried calling tech support to see if it can be looked at for repair or replacement under warranty? Sounds like it may have some components internally that are degrading or failing. There is a 1 year warranty you may be able to take advantage of
    (provided your "about 1 year" is less than 1 year and you have proof of purchase or registration date). More info can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../warranty-info
  7. North3rnKnight Win User

Buggy Xbox 360

Yea it's past the 1 year lol thanks for the info
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

cache system

It could also be that the game is buggy in places. That can cause your Xbox 360 to crash and freeze.
  9. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Conspiracy me thinks!

I will buy the DLC if it's not buggy. Hoping the PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360 guys and gals will find all the bugs and have that fixed for the Xbox One version.
  10. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

What happened to gears 1????

Not that I have experienced what you are in Gears 1 but Gears 1 was broken beyond belief, how could a professional video game developer release such a buggy product that was supposed to at the time showcase what the 360 was all about? Yet somehow that buggy
    mess was a fun buggy mess.
Thema:

Buggy Xbox 360

1. Buggy Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Buggy 360

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  5. How do I fix buggy recordings from Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix buggy recordings from Xbox app on PC.: I’m having a problem with a recording I’m trying to do. I’m playing Forza Motorsport 7 on PC and it’s having a weird bug that makes the screen jump back and forth in some parts of the track. I...
  6. Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X?: I tried playing some of my 4Ks like The Incredibles and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and they seem to be buggy when played on Series X. They work just fine on my dedicated player. Good examples of these...
  7. Spotify being extremely buggy and seemingly no fix to it

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify being extremely buggy and seemingly no fix to it: So my Spotify is now randomly skipping though my songs when ever I try to play them, and when it does play them, it’s completely silent, I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, uninstalling and...
  8. Story missions are buggy or they crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Story missions are buggy or they crash: When I load the final mission of both Donut Media and Drift Club Mexico, the game will either crash or I can only move my camera but not interact with anything else in FH5 I need to restart the...
  9. pc gamepass buggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc gamepass buggy: so any game i install from pc game pass just wont work i get stuck on a screen saying signing in and thats it, it does not sign me in no matter how long i wait, is there a fix to this problem...
  10. My Xbox Pc app is buggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Pc app is buggy: Well first i was with a problem that my games did not open, even having the game pass After some time i fixed but it takes a lot of time to open the game Now all the games of the pass are...