Bugged out duplicated account mess

Discus and support Bugged out duplicated account mess in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have had a Microsoft account that I have used for a few years a lot. Then a couple of days ago for no reason Microsoft acts like I am creating a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carter B2, Oct 4, 2023.

  1. Carter B2
    Carter B2 Guest

    Bugged out duplicated account mess


    So I have had a Microsoft account that I have used for a few years a lot. Then a couple of days ago for no reason Microsoft acts like I am creating a new microsoft account. Now I cannot access the old Microsoft account which has identical login information to the new one. I also had an Xbox account with the old Microsoft account. This new fake account has created a new Xbox account where I don't own Java edition. I would like to get rid of this new fake account and get access back to my old account. I can not get into my old account no matter what I do because it has the same information as this new one.

    :)
     
    Carter B2, Oct 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

    Bugged out duplicated account mess

    Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

    If your account has been active and never deactivated, you should still be able to access. However with the issue you're faced with, I advise that you contact Microsoft Support for further assistance as we do not have any access to any account information or personal details. To contact Microsoft Support kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

    Bugged out duplicated account mess

  4. Carter B2 Win User

    Bugged out duplicated account mess

    Sorry, but I can't figure out how to email them about a specific issue. Could you help me?
  5. Formless-4FD2AB79-AA Win User

    Kagrumez resonance gems trouble

    Also, does anyone know a duplication glitch so I can just duplicate the gem incase the gem is bugged out for good? Thanks
  6. JD TheNutz Win User

    can anyone duplicate on UT

    duplicating is not really a popular request on these forums, for me people who duplicate mess up the trading price of certain players, meaning players that should be less rare are being duplicated and there are tons on the auctions, if you want to give your
    details away try searching google, theres plenty of (fake FUT)web sites waitING TO STEAL YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS :)
Thema:

Bugged out duplicated account mess

Loading...
  1. Bugged out duplicated account mess - Similar Threads - Bugged duplicated account

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...