Bugged achievement on powerwash simulator

Discus and support Bugged achievement on powerwash simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just finished the last mission in career mode for the 100gs achievement and it didn't pop please help 9796e444-62d5-403a-a9a3-931b3a53c48e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mhhgamer, May 27, 2023.

1. mhhgamer
    mhhgamer Guest

Just finished the last mission in career mode for the 100gs achievement and it didn't pop please help

:)

mhhgamer, May 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

You’re welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC? This will determine the steps we have to perform.

Also, can you please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile to check if the achievement will be visible from there?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that and I apologize for the trouble. According to Xbox Support:

"If you completed the requirements to unlock the achievement on your console, but it doesn't show, it might not be synchronised with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronisation to take place."

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware to ensure that you're connected to Xbox Live.

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. mhhgamer Win User

on xbox and on my profile on xbox.com it say its still locked
  6. Michael B Olofsson Win User

Trying to download games on Game Pass but it is stuck on 0%

You are a hero! Time to powerwash!!!
Thema:

1. Bugged achievement on powerwash simulator - Similar Threads - Bugged achievement powerwash

2. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  3. Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug: Hi, In the resident evil 4 remake, there is an achievement called “ talk about death experience”, in which I have to rescue the character Ashley as she’s being carried away by an enemy. I have...
  4. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  5. Gamepass PC - The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode Achievement BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass PC - The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode Achievement BUG: I just finished The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode and I didn't recieve the Achievement - (Secret) You Asked For It... Again - How do I fix this problem without having to replay the game?...
  6. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....
  7. Mafia 1 Remaster bugged achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia 1 Remaster bugged achievements: That Motor Can Move for 10G, and Picture Book Connoisseur for 50G. Either won't unlock for me. I've collected all of the books, and I've gotten the Bolt Ace car and truck up to and past the speed....
  8. Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!!: I stopped playing red alert 3 after the game stopped awarding me achievements, they are for completing mission on any difficulty. Stone faced witnesses and blight on the big apple are still locked...
  9. Call of Duty AW Riot Control Achievement Bugged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty AW Riot Control Achievement Bugged?: I've completed on Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (for the Xbox One) the requirement for the Riot Control achievement multiple times & I still haven't gotten the achievement to unlock. I've...
  10. Sekiro achievement bug all skills

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sekiro achievement bug all skills: I spent hours grinding the skills in Sekiro just to not get the achievement when completing it. I checked posts and people have had the same bug since 4 years ago. Anyone have a fix....