Bug forza7

Discus and support Bug forza7 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Checked environment Windows 10 64-bit/Core i7 6700/GeForce GTX1070 FORZAVista Relation When you look at the engine, the engine specification is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by suteka111, Oct 2, 2017.

  1. suteka111
    suteka111 Guest

    Bug forza7


    Checked environment Windows 10 64-bit/Core i7 6700/GeForce GTX1070

    FORZAVista Relation

    When you look at the engine, the engine specification is displayed but the specification is not displayed only with the title

    Even if you open the bonnet for some models, the bonnet display remains

    The car type which could be confirmed

    1973 Ford EScort RS1600

    1992 Lancia Delta HF integrale EVO

    The driver viewpoint relation with which I'm racing

    It's an original lever shift, the car type by which driver's motion is a paddle shift by mistake

    1990 Mazda MX-5 Miata

    :)
     
    suteka111, Oct 2, 2017
    #1
  2. Forza7 no sound when in game

    Hi.. I did a UPDATE on forza7 and now iv no sound when In game all other game's work.. just forza7 won't no sound.. if try everting and Notting.. it's like that a few day's now...
     
    maxoverdrive66, Oct 2, 2017
    #2
  3. crazylex
    crazylex Guest
    Forza 7, Start PROBLEM, Xbox One X

    Info: Other Games are running OK (Battlefront 2). Now i will reinstall forza7 :-(
     
    crazylex, Oct 2, 2017
    #3
  4. AllAlexi Win User

    Forza7

    Hallo,

    Meine erste Sprache ist Englisch. Ich verwende Microsoft Translator, um zu antworten.

    Bitte schauen Sie sich diese nützliche Anleitung an, wie Sie Ihre Spielclips verwalten
    .

    - Sie können auch https://gamerdvr.com/ auschecken, um Ihre hochgeladenen Clips vom PC anzuzeigen.

    Hi,

    My first language is English. I am using Microsoft Translator to respond.
    Please check out this useful guide on how to manage your game clips
    .


    - You can also check out https://gamerdvr.com/ to view your uploaded clips from PC.
  5. crazylex Win User

    Forza 7, Start PROBLEM, Xbox One X

    Info: Other Games are running OK (Battlefront 2). Now i will reinstall forza7 :-(
  6. Kiesey Win User

    Xbox Playdates Canada - Playdate info thread.

    Join @78 this Sunday night at 7PM EST / 4PM PST on the Xbox Playdates Canada channel Mixer.com/XboxPlaydatesCA #Forza7
  7. FAKIR101 Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 Ranked games

    have you tried reaching out to forza on twitter, thrtr were helpful when I had issues with forza7
  8. waldman100 Win User

    Forza7 EOL - token

    thanks for your response.

    I bought & paid for Forza7 Standard edition a couple of years ago. Didn't get it for free.
Thema:

Bug forza7

Loading...
  1. Bug forza7 - Similar Threads - Bug forza7

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...