Bug

Discus and support Bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Eu tenho gta V em mídia digital no meu xbox 360 e quando abro o jogo aparece impossível ler o disco Sendo que é em mídia digital como arruma iço... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cauevinicius1, Sep 30, 2018.

  1. Bug


    Eu tenho gta V em mídia digital no meu xbox 360 e quando abro o jogo aparece impossível ler o disco

    Sendo que é em mídia digital como arruma iço

    [Translation - I have GTA V on digital media on my Xbox 360 and when I open the game it appears impossible to read the disc

    Being that it is in digital media as it arranges fluttering]

    :)
     
    cauevinicius1, Sep 30, 2018
    #1
  2. Balloon#
    Balloon# Guest
    What is happen

    BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG....More BUG.
     
    Balloon#, Sep 30, 2018
    #2
  3. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    Bugs, Bugs Bugs

    my first bug. Spoilers people stop here.

    In the alien base mission, had a berserker attack and panic 2 of my troops who shot him down. Next guy in queue looked like he was trying to move. But only the dashboard and thumb pad worked. Had to dashboard and bring back save game.
     
    Jasperrdm, Sep 30, 2018
    #3
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

    Bug

    Hi! What error code or message do you receive? Did you try to re-install the game?
     
    Julian_, Sep 30, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey there,

    Sorry to hear about GTA having issues. I have seen the same error on a different game (Fallout: New Vegas). Clearing the cache worked for me, you can find the steps for this at How
    to clear the cache on Xbox 360.
    Hope this works! and let me know what happens.
     
    XBF Lance J, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. kRypt0nium Win User

    BUGS BUGS BUGS

    About 80% done on 1999-mode, but I don't think I'll finish it. I have the controller sensitivity on maximum and I still can't aim fast enough. It takes like 5 seconds to turn around and the enemies just rush past you and shoot you in the back.
  7. GRIZZY1 Win User

    BUGS BUGS BUGS

    Elizabeth is stuck half way in a elevator and I need her to unlock a door so now I cannot proceed any further
  8. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

    BUGS BUGS BUGS

    Here's an idea don't melee lol. I played all day yesterday and haven't encounter any issues except for frame-rate lag here and there.
  9. darkentrees Win User

    Bugs, Bugs Bugs

    well, this bug happened, and for anyone else who had this or similar issue, here was my creative solution:

    1) save and exit (hardcore ironman's only option)

    2) exit game, clear xbox system cache

    3) reboot and continue mission from savegame

    4) repeat failed action - in this case, run up next to the guy again, and he is all too happy to join

    5) get annihilated by thin men and fail mission anyway LOL
  10. Hashrat Win User

    Bugs, Bugs Bugs

    Suffering several instances of lock ups freezing the xbox.

    Not helped by the random nature of the problem.
Thema:

Bug

Loading...
  1. Bug - Similar Threads - Bug

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...