[Bug] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Crashes When Trying To Use Slots.

Discus and support [Bug] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Crashes When Trying To Use Slots. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As stated, when attempting to play the slots through cloud gaming, the game will black-screen and crash, disconnecting the user. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/00Shaggy, Aug 4, 2021.

  1. /u/00Shaggy
    /u/00Shaggy Guest

    [Bug] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Crashes When Trying To Use Slots.


    As stated, when attempting to play the slots through cloud gaming, the game will black-screen and crash, disconnecting the user.

    submitted by /u/00Shaggy
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/00Shaggy, Aug 4, 2021
    #1
  2. MichaelGreen855 Win User

    Halo Infinite launches in Task Manager but won't open a Window

    naa it was Like a Dragon Yakuza
  3. Julien83's Win User

    my xbox series x crash in some games with buzzing noise

    no i have no updates with these games, (hitman season1 and 2, dead rising 2, deus ex mankind divided). the problem happens randomly. i play yakuza like a dragon and gears of war series with no crash, the problem just happens recently.
  4. keevan mccolgan Win User

    i used pc game pass to download Yakuza 0 but it is stuck on the 'singing in' screen

    i tried yakuza like a dragon and that had the same issue
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Yakuza Like a Dragon crash error 0xc0000005

    Since you have tried all fixes but the issue persists, it would be best to get in touch with our windows department to check the issue and provide you with further assistance regarding this matter.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Yakuza Like a Dragon crash error 0xc0000005

Thema:

[Bug] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Crashes When Trying To Use Slots.

Loading...
  1. [Bug] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Crashes When Trying To Use Slots. - Similar Threads - Bug Yakuza Dragon

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the...: The game runs smoothly on my computer with only a few slight lags during gameplay. However, as soon as Kuze's cutscene starts during chapter 1 at the very beginning, the game ends up minimizing...