[Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or ...

Discus and support [Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or favourite servers on right side Hi, See the image below I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Shawzborne, Apr 15, 2014.

  1. [Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or ...


    [Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or favourite servers on right side

    Hi,

    See the image below I have asked many times for it to be fixed:

    http://i.imgur.com/hHRaaHx.jpg

    Shawn

    :)
     
    RoG Shawzborne, Apr 15, 2014
    #1
  2. Battlefield 4 Lag

    Hey Jolly Green, one tip I can suggest is to use the server browser (Multiplayer --> Server Browser) and have it set to show only servers in your region. You will have better ping times for those servers, you can customise what you're searching by clicking
    on the right thumbstick in the server browser menu.

    -

    Your download speed is good enough for Xbox Live multiplayer games in general, so that may help it out somewhat. Let me know!
     
    Mad Cow Dizease, Apr 15, 2014
    #2
  3. altailar
    altailar Guest
    Excited for CoD:AW, but I have a concern...

    They already have the whole "content first on xbox" advertisement for CoD, why not add "better multiplayer servers and content first on xbox one", seems like that ad alone would cause a lot of the more casual players to peak some more interest in the xbox one, if they haven't already.
     
    altailar, Apr 15, 2014
    #3
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    Battlefield 4 Lag

    Hey Jolly Green, one tip I can suggest is to use the server browser (Multiplayer --> Server Browser) and have it set to show only servers in your region. You will have better ping times for those servers, you can customise what you're searching by clicking
    on the right thumbstick in the server browser menu.

    -

    Your download speed is good enough for Xbox Live multiplayer games in general, so that may help it out somewhat. Let me know!
  5. darkhaven3 Win User

    Battlefield 4- Unable to find server

    If your frame rate is dropping in single player quite often, listen really closely to your Xbox One during gameplay for the tell-tale sounds of the hard drive operating. Any abnormality could indicate a failing hard drive. Don't reinstall the game until
    you've determined whether or not your Xbox One hard drive is making any abnormal sounds. As for multiplayer, yeah, it's a total wreck. The only time I've ever been unable to find any servers whatsoever is when I was on extremely unreliable wifi, but frankly,
    all the servers are so damn full that it's a minefield trying to find a game without getting put in the queue for an hour anyway. Even when I get in-game, the one-hit-kill bug is still prevalent despite DICE claiming they'd fixed it in the most recent patch
    for Xbox One. These problems don't exist on PC.

    By the way... Use the server browser. Don't even bother with matchmaking. The server browser is superior to matchmaking in every way right now, which isn't saying a lot, because it's hard to find games that aren't full in the server browser too.
  6. The Erroneous Win User

    PLEASE can we have some Hardcore Servers

    If you click on multiplayer -> server browser -> then press RS for show filter then select it in the menus
  7. LunaLight7 Win User

    Gamers and Digital Licenses

    You can always play your digital games.
    Remember that video games containing the multiplayer compartment will be available as long as the servers of that game are open. You can still play the single player campaign if the multiplayer servers
    close.
  8. EarMoan Win User

    Multiplayer on Microsoft Games not working - Halo MCC / Forza Horizon 4 Etc

    Any other suggestions?

    My Halo Infinite Multiplayer stopped working the other night for some unknown reason as well.

    I literally can't play any Microsoft games currently in multiplayer, or single player without some sort of bug/issue.
Thema:

[Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or ...

Loading...
  1. [Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or ... - Similar Threads - Bug Multiplayer Server

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Xbox Family Safety Bug: No Way to Manually Approve Multiplayer Access w/o Disabling...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family Safety Bug: No Way to Manually Approve Multiplayer Access w/o Disabling...: Please read, it affects any parent using Xbox Family Safety. I discovered a flaw in how Xbox handles Content Restrictions for child accounts, prompting a long support call with Microsoft...
  10. Multiplayer Game Sharing Bugged?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiplayer Game Sharing Bugged?: I've got a Game Pass Ultimate account and have set my Series X as the home console, but when I log out and my wife logs in, she's unable to access multiplayer. There's no error code, it just...