[BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale
Discus and support [BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i found bug in link to India Sport Sale on Xbox page in czech language. On this page... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FiliposCZ, Feb 13, 2019.
Thema:
[BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale
Loading...
-
[BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale - Similar Threads - BUG Wrong link
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Is the Minecraft website bugged? Or am I doing something wrong?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs the Minecraft website bugged? Or am I doing something wrong?: Every time i try to log into my minecraft account it gives me the “could not verify Access message” it doesn’t matter what device, browser, or internet I use it almost always does. And once I am... -
All profiles appear the same, is it a bug? or is there something wrong with our profiles?
in XBoX on ConsolesAll profiles appear the same, is it a bug? or is there something wrong with our profiles?: Hi! I hope you’re all doing good. I’m going to try to explain this as good as I can, so sorry if it’s not understandable . So in our console (xbox series S) we have 3 profiles, one that pays... -
Bug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console
in XBoX Games and AppsBug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console: Hi, I own an Xbox Series X, but the Store app is showing all X/S compatible games as incompatible with my device. Is this a console side issue, or a bug in the store itself?... -
Bug: Wrong language in XBox prompts while streaming at xbox.com/play
in XboX InsidersBug: Wrong language in XBox prompts while streaming at xbox.com/play: [IMG] Hey - I'm in the preview for web-based streaming and I get this image while starting a game on my UK English PC on a UK English XBox account: Note the language on the cancel button. I'm... -
Upload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG)
in XBoX Games and AppsUpload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG): Hi there, today I wanted to tidy up all my Upload Clips. Some of them were auto-recorded by some games, most of them were recorded by myself using "Xbox record that" (or what else it is called in... -
Account setup wrong? Or bug?
in XBoX on ConsolesAccount setup wrong? Or bug?: So Im trying to play online on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it says "You cannot add friends because of how your Xbox Live account is setup." Ah so somethings wrong with my setup. But I dont... -
STEAM GTA IV WRONG SERIAL BUG OR SOMETHING
in XBoX on ConsolesSTEAM GTA IV WRONG SERIAL BUG OR SOMETHING: I bought GTA IV (normal) on steam and after I download it I cant pass through the Activation bug, I try to get it manually but I got one more bug, the Wrong Serial Key at the rockstargames...