Bug with zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection

Discus and support Bug with zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am Italian, I just purchased the new xbox zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection, when I complete a scene I press the A button to move next... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alexteddydj, Nov 5, 2017.

  1. alexteddydj
    alexteddydj Guest

    Bug with zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection


    Hello I am Italian, I just purchased the new xbox zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection, when I complete a scene I press the A button to move next step, at that moment the screen turns black and makes me go back to the home screen of my xbox. I tried uninstalling
    and reinstalling the game but the problem remains.

    :)
     
    alexteddydj, Nov 5, 2017
    #1
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    brandiesel1, Nov 5, 2017
    #2
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh, Nov 5, 2017
    #3
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

    Do you consider the X a new generation?

  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Do I NEED to have an xbox?

  6. onyxishere Win User

    Zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection

  7. Smwutches Win User

    Do I NEED to have an xbox?

    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Edition is available for PC. You wouldn't need a console.
  8. BMorBMor Win User

    Zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection

    Is this going to be an add-on/dlc or a whole new game?
Thema:

Bug with zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection

Loading...
  1. Bug with zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection - Similar Threads - Bug zoo tycoon

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. Zoo tycoon ultimate edition bug

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo tycoon ultimate edition bug: Hi i just got this fun game on my console Xbox S, it's mostly all right but Im having problem with single player map. One of the south america maps said i would need to make exhibits for caimans...
  9. Zoo Tycoon UAE Helicopter Bug

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon UAE Helicopter Bug: I recently purchased the Ultimate Animal collection (Zoo Tycoon) for Xbox One. As I’m trying to complete scenarios, the helicopter for moving animals freezes and will not pick up animals. It works...
  10. Weird bug on zoo tycoon

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird bug on zoo tycoon: So I installed it..I then uninstalled it but its still showing under my games as a shaded icon? When I go to uninstall again, it shows it is uninstalled. My question is why is the icon sill in my...