bug with XSX controller.
Discus and support bug with XSX controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; neither of my controllers with official charge and play batteries will charge. i got no way of seeing it charging properly on either PC or X1X. there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xcile92, Jan 14, 2024.
Thema:
bug with XSX controller.
Loading...
-
bug with XSX controller. - Similar Threads - bug XSX controller
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
Reggression: activity feed deletion bug
in XboX InsidersReggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth... -
UI loop trap bug................
in XboX InsidersUI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Sound Delay Bug XSX 5.1 Dolby/DTS
in XboX InsidersSound Delay Bug XSX 5.1 Dolby/DTS: Xbox Series X connected through an optical HDMI cable to Philips Oled 808 TV. TV connected through optical cable to a 5.1 surround system (logitech z906) Everytime is start my console i have a... -
Handshake bug that occurs when I turn on the XSX on from standby
in XboX InsidersHandshake bug that occurs when I turn on the XSX on from standby: I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. I have an XSX and a LG OLED77C1, and sometimes when I turn the Xbox on from standby, it doesn't handshake with the TV properly. When this happens,... -
Assassin's Creed Valhalla XSX graphic/pixel bug
in XBoX Games and AppsAssassin's Creed Valhalla XSX graphic/pixel bug: Hello Community!, I have purchased Assassin's Creed Valhalla for my Xbox series X (Disk). The Problem I am having is that as soon as I can actively play the game (being able to move my...