Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options

Discus and support Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I try to see games and things it freezes my xbox submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/norkswood, Oct 7, 2019.

1. /u/norkswood
    /u/norkswood Guest

When I try to see games and things it freezes my xbox

submitted by /u/norkswood
    [link] [comments]

/u/norkswood, Oct 7, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Metro 2033 redux

Game bugs aren't really in the realm of Microsoft Support honestly. But, you should go to your home menu, quit the game, reboot it and then select the mission in chapter 2 to replay again and see if it works okay then.
  3. VincentArriola Win User

Xbox One Switches to HD channels

I think there actually was an option for this in the settings menu. It was like 'Prefer HD or something." Im not at home ATM but I will see if I can find it.
  4. Andrew_F90 Win User

Black Ops 3 - Nuketown

From the home screen press RT and select My Games and Apps. Find Black Ops 3 Digital Deluxe Edition and press the menu button( small button with lines on it aka start button) Select the View Game Hub option, then select See in Store. Under the game info
    there is a menu that says Bundle includes, find Nuketown and select it and see if its installed. If it isn't select the install option and it should download, if it says something like Bundle only then we need to try something else. Try my suggestion above
    and see if that works.
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Certain Samsung TV's incompatible

Then this is certainly a bug. On Live TV settings you should have 5 different menu options that appear. From memory they are:

-OneGuide

-Devices

-Power

-Troubleshooting

-Privacy

You only see 2 or 3 of those?
  6. Malacath Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

Apparently the insiders are or were testing a new home menu. Just have to wait.

Personally I would rather them just make the current menu as bug free and functional as possible
Thema:

1. Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options - Similar Threads - Bug Trying Home

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  6. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  7. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls: all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like crazy. my sensitivity goes to almost zero and...
  8. well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...: its super weird and i need help to fix it e32175d7-f82b-4819-b896-cbce1af3b504
  9. Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options: I’ve full reset it three times, tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, and the store will not load, games and apps will not download, and I’m only showing 1mbps. I have charter, 700.0mbps...
  10. Feb 2014 Update - Tri-Peaks/Pyramid System Crash Bug is Back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feb 2014 Update - Tri-Peaks/Pyramid System Crash Bug is Back: I have a Dell XPS12 Touch Screen Ultrabook. In Windows 8.0, TriPeaks used to lose sound and then the entire system would freeze moments later requiring me to hold down the power button to reset....