Bug with the xbox assist app where it freezes on me and i cant scroll down after selecting...

Discus and support Bug with the xbox assist app where it freezes on me and i cant scroll down after selecting... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There is a bug with the xbox assist app, where if i select one of the options where it says about the status of the xbox live servers, its stuck on one... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AqAqGT, Feb 3, 2020.

  1. /u/AqAqGT
    /u/AqAqGT Guest

    Bug with the xbox assist app where it freezes on me and i cant scroll down after selecting...


    There is a bug with the xbox assist app, where if i select one of the options where it says about the status of the xbox live servers, its stuck on one of the menus if i select one of the drop downs though if i deselect it, it lets me scroll down

    TL;DR: xbox assist freezes when selecting a drop down, though if i deselect a drop dowm xbox assist works and i can scroll

    When i get home later ill make a video and link it because this post isnt clear enough

    submitted by /u/AqAqGT
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/AqAqGT, Feb 3, 2020
    #1
  2. yFoX inSanuS Win User

    Problem with streaming in “my videos and tv”

    Hello, I'll give you a link with five different ways to solve problems with the app.

    link:https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/apps-help/troubleshoot-movies-and-tv-on-xbox-one

    I hope I have helped and await your response.

    I did a quick search with your specific error and found the following information.

    you can uninstall and reinstall the Movies & TV app. Your movie collection will not be removed by following these steps:

    To return to the home screen, press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Home.

    Scroll to the right and select My games and apps.

    Scroll down to Apps and highlight the Movies & TV tile.

    Press the Menu button on your controller and select Uninstall.

    On the confirmation screen, select Uninstall all.

    Restart your console: press the Xbox button to open the guide, scroll down to Settings and select Restart console. Select Yes on the confirmation screen.

    After the console restarts, scroll right to the Store area and scroll down and select Browse movies.

    On the store page, scroll down and select My Movies & TV.

    Select Install to download and install the Movies & TV app.

    Let us know if it helps

    I hope I helped and I await your response

    ~ Fox
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Xbox series x game

    I see. Could tou try to reinstall the game again? But first, when after you uninstall it, before installing again, do this: Press the Xbox button.
    Move right to the System Tab.
    Scroll down and select Settings.
    Scroll down to Network.
    Select Network Settings.
    Scroll down and select Advanced Settings.
    Scroll down and select Alternate MAC Address.
    Select the Clear button, then restart your console.
  4. XxcementxX Win User

    Xbox freezing and crashing in startup

    My xbox is constantly freezing when trying to open apps and games and also struggles to even startup. After waiting on the green loading screen i recived a E200 000000EF 00000000 error code. Why is this happening?
    Hi! This troubleshooter should be able to help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution

    just scroll down and select E200
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    connection

    Hello, nootthe. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox user. I don't work for Microsoft and I don't have access to user's accounts.

    Would you please see if Connections are allowed:

    Check that your console allows Xbox Console Companion app connections: Press the Xbox button  to open the guide. Select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features > Xbox app preferences. Under Xbox app, select Allow connections from any device.

    It this option is enabled already, try to do a network reset on xbox:

    Press the Xbox button

    Move right to the System Tab

    Scroll down and select Settings

    Scroll down to Network

    Select Network Settings

    Scroll down and select Advanced Settings

    Scroll down and select Alternate MAC Address

    Select the Clear button

    Select the Restart button.

    If you still can't connect, just let me know and I'll do my best to try to help you, my friend.
  6. Mr daffypyle Win User

    Xbox Companion App Insta-Crash

    1. Click on Start and select Settings.
    2. Go to Update and Security.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot tab.
    4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps
    5. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps
    Reset the Xbox App
      1. Click on Start and select Settings.
      2. Go to Apps.
      3. Click on Apps and Features.
      4. Now search for Xbox App and select the app.
Thema:

Bug with the xbox assist app where it freezes on me and i cant scroll down after selecting...

Loading...
  1. Bug with the xbox assist app where it freezes on me and i cant scroll down after selecting... - Similar Threads - Bug assist app

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. How do I get assistance with a bug?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get assistance with a bug?: I have encountered a bug, whereby when I try to remove a follower using the block/unblock feature, the follower remains listed on my profile's followers list. I do not expect to receive help with...
  10. Bug Aim assist COD Vanguard. Need answers.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug Aim assist COD Vanguard. Need answers.: I need some help and answer about COD Vanguard on Xbox series S and the aim assit. So, since the MAJ of Season 1 Vanguard, when I'm playing in normal game, sometimes I lose my aim assist when I'm...