Bug with a joining Xbox Live. Minecraft 1.17.40
Discus and support Bug with a joining Xbox Live. Minecraft 1.17.40 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, guys! I bought a Minecraft for Windows 10. When I tried to joining Xbox Live I got a bug with the error code "bat". When I watched a error codes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoperAntiUTK, Nov 10, 2021.
Thema:
Bug with a joining Xbox Live. Minecraft 1.17.40
Loading...
-
Bug with a joining Xbox Live. Minecraft 1.17.40 - Similar Threads - Bug joining Live
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
Dying light 2 Coop Bug (Unable to join game)
in XBoX Games and AppsDying light 2 Coop Bug (Unable to join game): So i have recently been trying to play multiplayer with my friend who is on and xbox 1 and im on an xbox series x and everytime he invites me to a game and i accept it shows dying light 2 in the... -
Minecraft join bug
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft join bug: Me and my friend downloaded Minecraft and have problems to join each others games. If he tries to join my game it says client is too old or server outdated yet we just downloaded the newest... -
Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug
in XboX InsidersCant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug: Recently..i joined beta for minecraft..i have i problem when i click "join" the button still "join" but i already joined the beta for minecraft...because of the "join" button bug still showing... -
Alpha Ring Join Bug
in XboX InsidersAlpha Ring Join Bug: Hallo, durch einen Bug wurde mir der Alpha Ring nicht angezeigt, und ich als Developer konnte nicht beitreten wo ihr gesucht habt. Ist es möglich mich nachträglich Joinen zu lassen? Ich hatte... -
Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug: My friend plays on an iPad and created a world for us to play on and we made a lot of progress and made it to The End even defeating the Ender Dragon and decided to go to the End City. My friend... -
Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join: Hey there, Recently, I've hit the amount if 1,500+ gamerscore and wanted to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, but when I try to do that it tells me that I am not qualified to be in the Xbox...