bug when update came out where i cant hear my friends but they can hear me

Discus and support bug when update came out where i cant hear my friends but they can hear me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; theres this bug when the new xbox update came out and i cant hear my friends but they can hear me. before the update everything was normal. i have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DisgustingMule, Oct 17, 2020.

1. bug when update came out where i cant hear my friends but they can hear me

theres this bug when the new xbox update came out and i cant hear my friends but they can hear me. before the update everything was normal. i have adult settings and my headset mic and controller work perfectly. any ideas?

submitted by /u/DisgustingMule
    [link] [comments]

/u/DisgustingMule, Oct 17, 2020
  2. LS420 Win User

needing Kinect to steam on twitch?

Twich dosen't work still and i have 14 friends that cant get it working, anyone hear when they where lookin to get the bugs out? (if thats what it is)
  3. DabestJohnn Win User

I can hear a friend but he cant hear me

It sound like he's muted you! Please make sure, your friend hasn't muted you by accident.
  4. Schizzy718 Win User

Are you sure you are hearing your friend from his mic and not through someone elses? This happened to my friend once before and it ended up being that his friend accidently muted him. He was hearing him through another person because he was using kinect
    and not the traditional headset.
  5. TeaR Syde Win User

No if he muted me i wouldnt be able to hear him and no im sure im hearing him not throught someone elses mic or anything im hearing him
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

I can hear my friend but they cant hear me (its not my hardware)

Hello

This is a known issue and the proper teams have been notified already to work on a fix, for further communications please keep an eye on this thread

forums.xbox.com/.../2048418.aspx
Thema:

bug when update came out where i cant hear my friends but they can hear me

1. bug when update came out where i cant hear my friends but they can hear me - Similar Threads - bug update came

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  6. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  7. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...
  8. Pls help me fix this bug after the sofware update on xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pls help me fix this bug after the sofware update on xbox series s: Before a sofware update my xbox was fine but when i updated i tryed updating a game and then it started with a lot of bugs and stuttering for no reason my game dont work my xbox is conpletly...
  9. Xbox notifications bug from last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox notifications bug from last update: For the last few days since updating my xbox, I have not received notifications when favourite friends come online nor have I gotten notifications from achievements. submitted by /u/Hazzydazzy95...
  10. Firmware update bugs xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Firmware update bugs xbox series X: The last firmware update Xbox Series X is downloading games very slow and also stop download automatic. The servers xbox is bad, my red is very well and others consoles is downloading very fast,...