Bug when sending Xbox game clips through WhatsApp

Discus and support Bug when sending Xbox game clips through WhatsApp in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I try to send a clip I made on xbox through the xbox app on my phone through WhatsApp, the video becomes bugged and freezes every second and fast... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xptolis, Dec 4, 2020.

  1. xptolis
    xptolis Guest

    Bug when sending Xbox game clips through WhatsApp


    When I try to send a clip I made on xbox through the xbox app on my phone through WhatsApp, the video becomes bugged and freezes every second and fast forwards afterwards to catch up with the sound. In other words, the video lags. I tried saving the clip
    on my phone and then sending it thought the phones gallery. didn't work either.

    When I view it in my phones gallery its completely fine. only becomes bugged after it finishes sending thought WhatsApp.

    Any ideas?

    :)
     
    xptolis, Dec 4, 2020
    #1
  2. 1JayMax Win User

    Gaming. Clips

    Hi YesPlease1,

    If you download the Xbox app for your mobile device you have the option to save your captures to that particular device. You could then freely send your clip to your friend via any other external app (WhatsApp or FB messenger for example).

    I hope this helps. Happy Gaming
  3. Hostlyy Win User

    Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?

    I've tried to install apps from Microsoft store like whatsapp and they have installed and launched perfectly fine but when trying to launch a game that was installed on the xbox app like dragon ball fighters z it pops up with the error code 0x803f8001.

    The name of the bug report is "[Xbox Forum] Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?"

    The submission date is 19/08/22.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    X box series x capture won't upload on WhatsApp

    because whatsapp has a max video send size of 16MB and a max file send size of 100MB for documents.

    1 min at 720p from console recording is more and therefore will not send.
  5. StevenSF3 Win User

    Xbox One Clips.

    It also sometime helps to send some text before the clip. Sometimes when I send a clip to my brother I need to hit a random letter and send that message first before I send the clip
  6. maxen Win User

    Nokia lumia 830 windows Phone 8.1

    Go to WhatsApp, click the contact to whom you would like to send the video and click the paperclip, then select "Album" and move over to Videos - then select the file you wish to send. If this is a video you recorded with the phone, it has nothing to do
    with Xbox Video.

    Let us know how you get on.
Thema:

Bug when sending Xbox game clips through WhatsApp

Loading...
  1. Bug when sending Xbox game clips through WhatsApp - Similar Threads - Bug sending game

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Hogwarts Legacy BUG plz send help :(

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy BUG plz send help :(: Hogwarts Legacy Xbox XS Groundskeeper field guide page not there. Literally just NOT THERE. Meaning I'm stuck on 99% from no fault of my own, I feel that all the other neurospiceys will agree...