Bug when launching games through the Xbox app
Discus and support Bug when launching games through the Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I fix this error that keeps popping up when I try launching a game "You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bstalion, May 8, 2022.
Thema:
Bug when launching games through the Xbox app
Loading...
-
Bug when launching games through the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Bug launching games
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
[Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...
in XboX Insiders[Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...: • Platform: PC – Windows 11 Home • OS Version: Windows 11 25H2 Build 26200.8246 • Insider Ring: Xbox Insider – Delta (External) Xbox App version: 2605.1001.5.0 None of the ACA Neo Geo games... -
Xbox series x game launching bug
in XboX InsidersXbox series x game launching bug: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox series x, but something is wrong with it. When I try to launch some games (e.g. Hitman, Fortnite, Slime rancher 2) The console attempts to launch the game, then... -
Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug;...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug;...: (This is my question post; updated details here since I now upgrade to an Xbox Series X, traded in my old Xbox One X to my local GameStop) Both Problems applies to the Xbox Series X now, also... -
Minecraft bug at launch
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft bug at launch: I bought Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeon a long time ago, I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft one. I bought one month of gamepass, and now that it ended, everytime I try to launch... -
Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch
in XboX InsidersMajor Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch: I launched the Pandora App and it resulted in a major app crash to what looked like scripting for the app. I submitted feedback with an included screenshot from the console. Console: Xbox One X... -
Monopoly Plus launch bug
in XBoX Games and AppsMonopoly Plus launch bug: Monopoly Plus opens like normal. You get to the part were is says "welcome to Monopoly!", when you press 'A' and choose an account, it loads two green houses and then the screen freezes and the... -
"All friends show as Offline on app launch" bug still present
in XBoX Games and Apps"All friends show as Offline on app launch" bug still present: This is another bug that I've been reporting for a long time. Sometimes when launching the app, all of my friends just show as "Offline", as in this screenshot: - http://i.imgur.com/Atc7yCj.jpg...