Bug when i shifting whit all mercedes

Discus and support Bug when i shifting whit all mercedes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a noose very horrible when a shift i try to reinstall the game but nothing [MEDIA] 7f432026-fa55-43f9-a045-2b03b82f3076 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ozi481, Nov 29, 2017.

  1. ozi481
    ozi481 Guest

    Bug when i shifting whit all mercedes


    I have a noose very horrible when a shift i try to reinstall the game but nothing

    :)
     
    ozi481, Nov 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Sipuli91
    Sipuli91 Guest
    white sign soapstoned to darkroot garden... from anor londo?

    I don't know about this bug, but you just gotta love it when you get summoned as a red/blue phantom after leaving your white sign soapstone. All I wanted was to help Bug when i shifting whit all mercedes :(
     
    Sipuli91, Nov 29, 2017
    #2
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    I understand what MS plan is, its brilliant if you think about it...

    @ Jedi

    Depends where you are.

    In germany all the taxis are Mercedes lol
     
    skys7, Nov 29, 2017
    #3
  4. PIRATE DUCK Win User

    Jaguar XKR or Dodge Viper ... take your pick.

    Companies are going auto because A. They shift faster B. are able to save more gas with cvt and C. Cheaper to manufacture then manuals and easier to maintain. The autos on ferraris and lambos shift faster than a blink of an eye, along with Porsche and Mercedes.
    This is why I buy older cars and will never buy a new car that doesn't have a manual option, I just get too bored with autos since it doesn't keep my hands busy.
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

    Xbox not downloading when turned off

    I think this is a common bug, seen quite a few mention it. I take it you've tried toggling the options to see if it shifts the bug, power cycling or perhaps a hard reset?
  6. skys7 Win User

    I understand what MS plan is, its brilliant if you think about it...

    @ Jedi

    Depends where you are.

    In germany all the taxis are Mercedes lol
  7. Whitey Black Win User

    Customer service

    sorry to hear you have bad experience whit customer service if you can send me the problems i try to help you whit my experience or you can go to a Microsoft store whit all you're Xbox and the make all the test for you're units
  8. Julius Juodsnukis Win User

    i cant see my xbox profile

    Hello again,

    I tryed using whit VPN and whitout it didn't work

    but whit other internety conection now i dont have but i will try when i can
Thema:

Bug when i shifting whit all mercedes

Loading...
  1. Bug when i shifting whit all mercedes - Similar Threads - Bug shifting whit

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...