[Bug] Weekly Pulse Question - Error

Discus and support [Bug] Weekly Pulse Question - Error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can’t find any information on this error, but when trying to complete my Weekly Pulse question I keep getting an error putting my streak at stake.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/familyguy0395, Mar 21, 2022.

  1. [Bug] Weekly Pulse Question - Error


    I can’t find any information on this error, but when trying to complete my Weekly Pulse question I keep getting an error putting my streak at stake. Unfortunately I can’t embed a picture of the screen, but the error says the following:

    Error

    An unknown HTTP error occurred.

    I don’t know what this means, nor what to do to fix it. Anyone encounter this issue and/or know how to solve this? I really don’t want to lose my streak. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/familyguy0395
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/familyguy0395, Mar 21, 2022
    #1
  2. badmojovoodoo Win User

    Halo 4 : Unreadable disc

    Since "Note: Bug fixes/Patches are released every week along with the Weekly Challenge and Spartan Ops Episode. Do hope that the following weekly updates could resolve your issues.", I for one cannot get access to the bug fixes and updates, since it is
    impossible to play or install the game, due to the campaign does not start/disc unreadable error.
  3. JoséLopes3 Win User

    Microsoft rewards app on Xbox not counting achievements

    Mine is also bugged. I got the achievements, I didn't earn those daily 50 points and I fear I'll lose my weekly streak due to a bug.
  4. Feralchemy Win User

    ReCore Definitive Edition NOT SAVING PROGRESS,...

    Has your bug been resolved yet or does it continue to be an issue for you? I've started playing ReCore very recently and I haven't encountered any save errors. It is possible that when you were playing it there was a bug that may have been patched out. As
    you are playing do you see the save icon ever appear in the corner of the screen? It appears as four square runes that pulse in a sequence.

    I would like to hear if you have seen any improvement with your issue.
  5. Vixly Win User

    Weekly challenge question

    ^^ Just war games... Although some commendations can be both.
  6. MissyQ Win User

    Cannot hold xbox live connection{NAT Error}

    If you're getting kicked offline AND have a NAT error, do you have multiple consoles in the house connected to the same router? And as Pulse asked, what router is that?
Thema:

[Bug] Weekly Pulse Question - Error

Loading...
  1. [Bug] Weekly Pulse Question - Error - Similar Threads - Bug Weekly Pulse

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...