bug videogame

Discus and support bug videogame in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help bugio a game update and I can not update any game 2a874015-b7e0-457b-a897-c14f078200da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omar1543, Nov 4, 2017.

  1. Omar1543
    Omar1543 Guest

    bug videogame


    I need help bugio a game update and I can not update any game

    :)
     
    Omar1543, Nov 4, 2017
    #1
  2. been hearing alot about bugs,is the game worth buying?

    DO NOT BUY SKYRIM! But not for the reasons you think. Bugs or not, it is absolutely the best videogame in the history of best videogames. In fact, it isn't a game at all...it's a lifestyle. Once you start down that rabbit hole, your life will be lost
    to it, probably forever. It makes all other videogames seem dull and infantile. I've never come across any bugs, other than occasional lag. This game is soooooooo good...I can't stand playing anything else.
     
    Dance CaravanDJ Service, Nov 4, 2017
    #2
  3. DarthLama
    DarthLama Guest
    been hearing alot about bugs,is the game worth buying?

    [quote user="Back Lot Basher"]

    DO NOT BUY SKYRIM! But not for the reasons you think. Bugs or not, it is absolutely the best videogame in the history of best videogames. In fact, it isn't a game at all...it's a lifestyle. Once you start down that rabbit hole, your life will be lost
    to it, probably forever. It makes all other videogames seem dull and infantile. I've never come across any bugs, other than occasional lag. This game is soooooooo good...I can't stand playing anything else.

    [/quote]

    I agree completely. I have Gears of War 3 and Saints Row the Third just sitting on my table and I haven't been able to bring myself to play them because of Skyrim. Right now, if I have any time to play games, it's automatically Skyrim. I don't even consider
    anything else.
     
    DarthLama, Nov 4, 2017
    #3
  4. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

    been hearing alot about bugs,is the game worth buying?

    DO NOT BUY SKYRIM! But not for the reasons you think. Bugs or not, it is absolutely the best videogame in the history of best videogames. In fact, it isn't a game at all...it's a lifestyle. Once you start down that rabbit hole, your life will be lost
    to it, probably forever. It makes all other videogames seem dull and infantile. I've never come across any bugs, other than occasional lag. This game is soooooooo good...I can't stand playing anything else.
  5. DarthLama Win User

    been hearing alot about bugs,is the game worth buying?

    [quote user="Back Lot Basher"]

    DO NOT BUY SKYRIM! But not for the reasons you think. Bugs or not, it is absolutely the best videogame in the history of best videogames. In fact, it isn't a game at all...it's a lifestyle. Once you start down that rabbit hole, your life will be lost
    to it, probably forever. It makes all other videogames seem dull and infantile. I've never come across any bugs, other than occasional lag. This game is soooooooo good...I can't stand playing anything else.

    [/quote]

    I agree completely. I have Gears of War 3 and Saints Row the Third just sitting on my table and I haven't been able to bring myself to play them because of Skyrim. Right now, if I have any time to play games, it's automatically Skyrim. I don't even consider
    anything else.
  6. SINNEW Win User

    Worst lead character in a game?

    I think we are talking about strictly videogame characters and there videogame backgrounds
  7. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

    call of duty modern warfare

    You're not the only one with this problem. It's weird - it's not like Activision, or any contemporary videogames company, to launch a game with bugs and connection issues ><

    If only they had run some kind of large scale beta test to help them identify and iron out these faults before they took people's money...
  8. Judge Win User

    All of the games that will be on the Xbox One

Thema:

bug videogame

Loading...
  1. bug videogame - Similar Threads - bug videogame

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...