BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

Discus and support BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 30, 2020.

  1. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)


    The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the 11th and 12th don't work at all, sometimes it's the fourth press, ...

    Just checked a few:

    5th

    3rd

    2nd

    7th

    11th

    2nd

    1st

    2nd

    20th

    2nd

    2nd

    Those are the button presses after which it did not respond. Time between presses was always a second.

    submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 30, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. ChosenKING12 Win User

    Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

    Guide Menu yes please add under the new menu button, as a new 2+ sec feature, ple-eeese!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?

    Hello Doorless,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. This combination does absolutely nothing. There are controller shortcuts that enable ease of access items. You can check them under ease of access in settings. As there is no other answer for the post, I will be locking this
    thread.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. {Parity} Win User

    Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?

    That should not cause any problems with the console.
  5. GRIMTK Win User

    Guide Button

    Try power cycling the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

    Restart the console to see if it fixed the problem after.
    Thank you Geth!! Your advanced AI saved me from reaper madness. This fixed this problem for me!
  6. Geth Win User

    Guide Button

    Try power cycling the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

    Restart the console to see if it fixed the problem after.
Thema:

BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

Loading...
  1. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu) - Similar Threads - BUG Unresponsive guide

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...