BUG: Unremovable Games From Wish List

Discus and support BUG: Unremovable Games From Wish List in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Fate Edition Pre-order can not be removed from Wish List as the Preorder version no longer exists. Selecting it takes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Sep 13, 2020.

  1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

    BUG: Unremovable Games From Wish List


    Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Fate Edition Pre-order can not be removed from Wish List as the Preorder version no longer exists. Selecting it takes you to the release version page which only has the option to add to Wish List and not remove from (tested and doing so does add a different entire and doesn't remove the other).

    There needs to be an option/way to remove somethong from the Wish List without going to its store page to avoid this type of thing from happening in the future .

    submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Kill_Kayt, Sep 13, 2020
    #1
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

    Wish list for games

    It’s already in the works.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Wish list for games

    You can make suggestions by going to this website https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  4. Everton-CAA7C9C0-FC5 Win User

    Follower won't remove!

    Replied by pm again sir as original issue still exists and more unwelcome followers are now unremoveable too

    Cheers
  5. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Lead at rear of kinect?

    Problem is though, if you have to open the device, you void your warranty. Therefore it's considered unremovable. You could quite easily remove the battery from an iPhone and it isn't glued or screwed in but it's still not considered to be a removable battery.
  6. CODukes4 Win User

    Wish List

    ya, you are right about OMA. I have this weird fantasy where people play the game the way it was intended to be played. I'm sticking to my guns on the rest though....I was a fan of headshot challenges back in COD4. If little kids want to spend their Saturday
    night hiding in a corner with their friends shooting each other in the head, lol, feel free....I'll be capping flags.
Thema:

BUG: Unremovable Games From Wish List

Loading...
  1. BUG: Unremovable Games From Wish List - Similar Threads - BUG Unremovable Games

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...