BUG unlock the success into Forza Horizon 3
Discus and support BUG unlock the success into Forza Horizon 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have problems to unlock the success in Forza Horizon 3 and I do what it takes but nothing is unblocked. I saw on the internet that this can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeoKillerFr, Apr 27, 2018.
Thema:
BUG unlock the success into Forza Horizon 3
Loading...
-
BUG unlock the success into Forza Horizon 3 - Similar Threads - BUG unlock success
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people
in XBoX Games and AppsBBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people: I’ve played Blazblue CrossTag battle for about sense day 1 and i have beaten almost all the achievements except My last achievement being “A Valuable Victory” unobtainable even if the user has 100... -
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Bug Unlock Achivement - Get out of My Head and Turn into My Car
in XBoX Games and AppsDragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Bug Unlock Achivement - Get out of My Head and Turn into My Car: I have built the hovercraft and did not get the achievement. The objective is clear and simple. I have verified with videos how other players unlocked it by doing the same. Achivement: Get out of... -
Unlock achievements bug
in XBoX Games and AppsUnlock achievements bug: lately the achievements i have unlocked for or on Xbox 360 show only grey out tiles or they don't load at all or fast enough how do i fix this, what did i do wrong. has this ever happen to anyone... -
There a Bug on those Achievement i had them unlock now look at it so please fix the bug in it ...
in XBoX Games and AppsThere a Bug on those Achievement i had them unlock now look at it so please fix the bug in it ...: [img] be1185d3-f88b-40dc-bbda-6813c8bf2546 -
45 Elite Gold Bug No Unlock !!!!!
in XBoX Games and Apps45 Elite Gold Bug No Unlock !!!!!: I played a lot of games, however, to open it zet results. I reached to get that 45 medals, but nothing. In this case, what can I do? I checked with Microsoft's people. They told me I should write... -
Xbox one Achievements didn't unlock and minor bug(?)
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one Achievements didn't unlock and minor bug(?): so I may have this in the wrong forum. Not sure, but I'm on a tablet so apologies in advance. Anyway Im having a couple minor glitches(?) or bugs or something with my Xbox one S. 1....