Bug — Unable to Remove Friends & Community Upates

Discus and support Bug — Unable to Remove Friends & Community Upates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Previously you could add and remove Friends & Community updates (2-3 months ago). Ever since the new dashboard launched, there is no way to edit or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yoshi_Cookie, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Bug — Unable to Remove Friends & Community Upates

Previously you could add and remove Friends & Community updates (2-3 months ago). Ever since the new dashboard launched, there is no way to edit or remove this from the Home Screen. Games can be added and removed, but not this section.

submitted by /u/Yoshi_Cookie
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yoshi_Cookie, Jun 2, 2023
  2. xxcuzzylouisxx Win User

First thing with Hearthfire

there was some kind of upate i think
  3. CasparN95 Win User

Armor Watcher 2.0 & Halo 4 Gamercard

Why do you even upload it to photobucket though? It won't upate automatically.
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

Gamertag problems

I have heard from multiple people the last couple of weeks that they are having issues with some features in the friends list (Unable to find someone or add a friend). I think it might be a bug.
  5. grantman Win User

Unable to add or remove friends.

I am willing to bet that this is an issue "we" can't fix and it looks like its a system issue
  6. S1LV3RxxG4OST Win User

Unable to add or remove friends.

Hello everyone, yesterday I logged on to my friends list and found out that someone I play with all the time had been removed from my list without me doing anything. And when I tried to re-add the player, I keep getting the message: "We're sorry, but we
    can't save your changes. Please try again later." Has anyone else been having this problem, or have any suggestions to fix it? I'm on the Xbox One console. I'd appreciate it if someone could help. Thank you.
Thema:

Bug — Unable to Remove Friends & Community Upates

1. Bug — Unable to Remove Friends & Community Upates - Similar Threads - Bug — Unable

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  4. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  5. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  6. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  7. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  9. Unable To Remove Certain Followers (Bug/Glitch)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable To Remove Certain Followers (Bug/Glitch): Hello, I would like to reiterate, and re-emphasize a common issue not only myself, however, others as well too have had over the years with the Platform in regard to Friends and Followers. More...
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...