bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...

Discus and support bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; j ai débloqué toute les promotion lié a se trophée mai il ne se débloque pas il reste a 5 % comment je peux obtenir mon trophée comme tous les objectif... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by florianlambert1, Sep 21, 2019.

  1. bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...


    j ai débloqué toute les promotion lié a se trophée mai il ne se débloque pas il reste a 5 % comment je peux obtenir mon trophée comme tous les objectif de réalisation sont terminer sa ma pris du temps pour faire se trophée et je ne l ai pas obtenu donc
    je voudrai avoir mon trophée pour tous le travaille sur se trophée pour pas avoir perdu mon temps pour rien merci si vous avez une solution

    I've unlocked all the promotion related to trophy may he does not unlock it remains 5% how I can get my trophy as all achievement goal are to finish my time taken to get trophy and I do not have it got
    so I would want to have my trophy for all the work on getting trophy for not wasting my time for nothing thanks if you have a solution

    :)
     
    florianlambert1, Sep 21, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter trophy bug of sea of thieves

    Hello Florianlambert,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear you are having issues with achievements. Have you checked your achievement progress online to see if it matches what you see on your console?

    To view your achievements online:

    1. Sign in at xbox.com.
    2. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Profile.
    3. Tap or select Achievements.
    4. Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.
    5. If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked.

    If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console isn't yet synchronized with Xbox Live. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place. If it hasn't
    appeared after 72 hours, try unlocking the achievement again.
  3. florianlambert1 Win User

    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter trophy bug of sea of thieves

    no it does not work the trophy remains well stuck at 5% and in the game all the promotion of the fishing are finished
  4. florianlambert1 Win User

    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter trophy bug of sea of thieves

    non sa ne marche pas le trophée reste bien bloqué a 5% et dans le jeux tous les objectif sont fait

    [Translation-not its not working the trophy remains well blocked at 5% and in the games all the goals are done ]
  5. Smecta430 Win User

    Impossible de communiquer en vocale avec mes amis Xbox One , Application Compagnon de la compagnie Xbox [Can't communicate in voice with my Xbox One friends, Xbox Companion App]

    Bonjour,

    Non je joue sur pc avec des jeux crossplateform telle que Sea Of thieve, mes amis eux sont sur Xbox One

    [Translation-Hello

    No I play on pc with crossplateform games such as Sea Of thieve, my friends them are on Xbox One]
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

    GamePass

    Monster hunter world is good, sea of thieves is still my favorite
Thema:

bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...

Loading...
  1. bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter... - Similar Threads - bug trophée chasseur

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...