***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...

Discus and support ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sometimes it closes when you navigate the Achievements tab having to open it again. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, May 25, 2020.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...

Sometimes it closes when you navigate the Achievements tab having to open it again.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, May 25, 2020
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

i had this, close the xbox app and start the download from the windows store, it then downloads ok, think its a bug with the xbox app.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

bug

Hi Baptiste,

It's still not clear what app or game you are having trouble downloading. If you cannot download the Xbox (Beta) app for whatever reason, the easiest way to get the app is to use the Xbox
    (Beta) app installer

If your version of Windows needs to be updated to run the Xbox (Beta) app, the installer will help you through that process.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

I hope this is a bug/mistake and isn't by design, but sadly, I strongly suspect that it's the latter. The option to receive party invite notifications has been removed from the app, and to those saying "install the beta", A) that's older than the current
    non-beta version and B) that doesn't have the option either.

I don't want to have to use 2 different apps, one that has its own quirky (and horrible) notification system, when one app covered all of that functionality for a long time.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Je ne peut pas me connecter sur l'application Xbox (bêta) problème de "Services"?[Translation-I can not connect to the Xbox application (Beta) "services " problem?]

Hi Sayzy,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue connecting. Is your PC connected to the internet? Try powering down the PC completely, when off leave off for 30 seconds and turn it back on. Then try and launch the Xbox beta app. Remember too that this is
    a beta app, there will be some bugs and issues.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Dnice704 Win User

I have full access!!! (Early) Am I the only one???

From what I have heard the beta is live on Xbox 360/ Xbox one but its a closed beta until the 23rd I don't know if this it true or not but last week someone posted some beta gameplay from the upload studio on Xbox one
Thema:

1. ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the... - Similar Threads - *** BUG ***

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  6. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  7. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  8. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  9. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  10. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...