[BUG] The Touryst - black screen, won’t load after pressing “A” to start

Discus and support [BUG] The Touryst - black screen, won’t load after pressing “A” to start in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha Skip Ahead- Running OS version 10.0.19041.4025 Launch The Touryst. Get the splash screen and prompt to press “A” to start. Then dropped into a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wet_Jimmy, Jul 31, 2020.

  1. /u/Wet_Jimmy
    /u/Wet_Jimmy Guest

    [BUG] The Touryst - black screen, won’t load after pressing “A” to start


    Alpha Skip Ahead- Running OS version 10.0.19041.4025

    Launch The Touryst.

    Get the splash screen and prompt to press “A” to start.

    Then dropped into a black screen, no further action...

    Rebooted console, etc.

    Anyone else had this experience? Hopefully it’s not just me!

    submitted by /u/Wet_Jimmy
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Wet_Jimmy, Jul 31, 2020
    #1
  2. Littlecman22 Win User

    Stuck at title screen turns black afterwards

    I've had the exact same problem. No real problems since day one, but then this black screen on Dying light started. After that I started NBA 2K15 and had no save data. The same with GTA V. Then I tried Far Cry 4 and it said press A to start. Then it says
    loading data and says press A again.
  3. PrimitiveMeat Win User

    Is my xbox one broke !?!???!

    Black screen is a bug that will be addressed soon.. In the meantime, a "Soft Reset" addresses this... Press and hold consoles power button for 8-10 seconds until it powers off. Wait 30 seconds, then press power button again to boot. It will take a bit longer
    to boot and stay on the green screen for a bit until it loads completely. This will address that black screen and more.

    If this occurs again, this is your first line of defense. Hopefully a patch will be out soon.
  4. bustersnm Win User

    Console won't load past initial start up screen

    Does this work if it loads to a black screen only. On March 2nd I cold rebooted my console, due to lag on the tv side. When I turned it on the screen stays black. Light on console comes on and make the sound when power button is pressed. After that just
    a black screen.
  5. PrimitiveMeat Win User

    why is it so hard to get to a support person for help?

    As far as the black screens, there was a bug introduced in the last update. The fix for this is a soft reset. Press and hold power button for 5-10 seconds. Wait 30 seconds, then press again to turn on. There will be a bit longer loading time while the system
    loads. Please be aware this is a temporary fix for a situation that may or may not occur again. This is a known issue that will hopefully be patched soon.
  6. PrimitiveMeat Win User

    Black Screen When pressing Xbox Button

    Perform a "soft reset" guys. This will address the black screen bug. Press and hold consoles power button for 8-10 seconds until it powers off. Wait 30 seconds, then press again to reboot. The green loading screen will stay up for a bit until the system
    boots completely. Hopefully a patch is on the shortlist to fix this. If this happens again, this is your first line of defense.
Thema:

[BUG] The Touryst - black screen, won’t load after pressing “A” to start

Loading...
  1. [BUG] The Touryst - black screen, won’t load after pressing “A” to start - Similar Threads - BUG Touryst black

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. touryst wont start

    ,
  2. the touryst bug

    ,
  3. the touryst stuck

    ,
  4. the touryst black screen,
  5. the touryst xbox one black.screen,
  6. the touryst wont start