bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection)

Discus and support bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; bonsoir j'ai un beug quand je vais tester ma connexion sa me dit qu'il y a un problème du côté de microsoft? [TRANSLATE] Good evening I have a beug... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXwarriorXxxXwarriorXx, Sep 27, 2018.

  1. bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection)


    bonsoir j'ai un beug quand je vais tester ma connexion sa me dit qu'il y a un problème du côté de microsoft?

    [TRANSLATE]

    Good evening I have a beug when I will test my connection sa tells me that there is a problem on the side of Microsoft?


    :)
     
    xXwarriorXxxXwarriorXx, Sep 27, 2018
    #1
  2. JayT504
    JayT504 Guest
    So done with xbox already

    So you are complaining about bugs in a beta test program where you signed up to test for bugs.....that makes a ton of sense
     
    JayT504, Sep 27, 2018
    #2
  3. Chris21ce
    Chris21ce Guest
    Can't change Online safety settings.

    Do an xbox test connection as recently service alert bugs have been popping up which makes messages fail to send
     
    Chris21ce, Sep 27, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

    bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection)

    Hey there xXwarriorXx!

    Are you still running into problems when testing your Connection? I know yesterday there was a Service Alert up in regards to Xbox Live Core Services, So if the test was coming back that there is something wrong on Our side then that's what it could have
    been. You can always check on our
    Xbox live Status
    page to see if there is any Service alert active at the moment.

    Of course if you're still running into issues with your Network try going through some

    Basic Network Troubleshooting
    .

    I hope this helps, please let us know!
     
    XBF Erick C, Sep 28, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

    bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection)

    Hey there xXwarriorXx!

    Are you still running into problems when testing your Connection? I know yesterday there was a Service Alert up in regards to Xbox Live Core Services, So if the test was coming back that there is something wrong on Our side then that's what it could have
    been. You can always check on our
    Xbox live Status
    page to see if there is any Service alert active at the moment.

    Of course if you're still running into issues with your Network try going through some

    Basic Network Troubleshooting
    .

    I hope this helps, please let us know!

  6. JayT504 Win User

    So done with xbox already

    So you are complaining about bugs in a beta test program where you signed up to test for bugs.....that makes a ton of sense
  7. LisaAlisa1902 Win User

    Alternately errors: 800704CD and 80072751

    Oh, a third attempt return a new bug - 80072741.

    Bat check connection to Xbox Live - is ok (test of the console).
  8. Chris21ce Win User

    Can't change Online safety settings.

    Do an xbox test connection as recently service alert bugs have been popping up which makes messages fail to send
  9. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

    Lost all levels, items, gear, and money. Refund or fix this

    i can not believe this bug did not happen during game testing. this had to be caught during game testing. this is serious game killing bug. it's not like getting stuck in the background or losing audio which a reset can fix. why is game testing failing so
    much anymore?
Thema:

bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection)

Loading...
  1. bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection) - Similar Threads - bug teste connexion

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Notification bug (alpha test ring)

    in XboX Insiders
    Notification bug (alpha test ring): Hi everyone.. I'm in the alpha test ring and i dont know if it's a bug only for me but I dont get any notification.. I restarted my xbox,checked the setting of the notification and it's on,and...