bug successes Quantum break

Discus and support bug successes Quantum break in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am at present in progress game in 58 % but when that I look in my successes in the Xbox I am that is 22 %. I have tin the console by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nD I Sekel, Jun 4, 2016.

  1. nD I Sekel
    nD I Sekel Guest

    bug successes Quantum break


    Hello,

    I am at present in progress game in 58 % but when that I look in my successes in the Xbox I am that is 22 %.

    I have tin the console by remaining pressed on the button of the console during 10 seconds, I deleted my profiles and downloaded has new but always no putting has in the daytime of my successes.

    When that I look at my successes I perceives me that I am has 19 hours of games(sets) but the successes are not.

    Need for assistant please.

    :)
     
    nD I Sekel, Jun 4, 2016
    #1
  2. KSlayer112
    KSlayer112 Guest
    Hyped for Gamescom 2014!

    Can we just fast forward already? I need some more Quantum Break gameplay!!! QUANTUM BREAK. QUANTUM BREAK. QUANTUM BREAK!!!!
     
    KSlayer112, Jun 4, 2016
    #2
  3. AugustusCole88, Jun 4, 2016
    #3
  4. AugustusCole88 Win User

    Quantum Break lost all Progress two times

  5. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

    My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

    QUANTUM BREAK. QUANTUM BREAK!!!!!!
  6. VanillaKilla16 Win User

    Never recieved free download of alan wake bundled with white 500 gb xbox one and quantum break

    The console was bundled with a physical copy of quantum break but the games disc case only included the quantum break disc. There was no paperwork inside the disc case, literally only the quantum break disc.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

    Quantum Break Pre-order code

    Hey Asinine47,

    The disc version of Quantum Break is not eligible for the Quantum Break on Windows 10 code. For further information, check out the Quantum Break on Windows 10 FAQ. Since the disc version
    is not eligible, I'm afraid we're unable to assist further regarding this issue.

    Free Quantum Break Windows 10 game offer valid with pre-order of digital copy of Quantum Break for Xbox One, by April 4, 2016, from Xbox Store, Xbox.com, participating retailers, or inside Quantum Break Xbox One console bundles, while supplies last
    (physical game discs and bundles with Quantum Break game discs are excluded from this offer).
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

    Quantum Break code for Windows 10 issues

    Hey Steve! All of the Quantum Break codes are redeemable on an Xbox One but they are all intended for a PC download of Quantum Break. When you install Quantum Break on the PC do you get an specific error codes or messages?
Thema:

bug successes Quantum break

Loading...
  1. bug successes Quantum break - Similar Threads - bug successes Quantum

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100%

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100%: Hello, I wanted to report and also can get a solution. The latest success of Borderlands 3 and completely bug. I got all the other successes but this one still does not unlock. This is not...
  8. Bug de succés Halo 5 [Halo 5 Success Bug]

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug de succés Halo 5 [Halo 5 Success Bug]: Bonjour on m'a dit de me tourner ici pour le bug que je remonte depuis bientôt 4 mois environ. se bug je vous explique,il faut gagner sur toute les carte du jeux en multijoueur,en zone de...
  9. BUG unlock the success into Forza Horizon 3

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG unlock the success into Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I have problems to unlock the success in Forza Horizon 3 and I do what it takes but nothing is unblocked. I saw on the internet that this can come from a problem of syncronization of the...
  10. Xbox one Success Bug

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Success Bug: Hi, My sucess are bugged on two games : Unravel and Maldita castilla Ex. Made plenty success on them while i was offline I tried many things listed as DL again account, relog, of course...