BUG succes "supreme player"

Discus and support BUG succes "supreme player" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi i have a bug with a succes " supreme player" on apex legends . I contacted the support d'ea who asked me to come to you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thibaut Toutain, Jun 16, 2019.

  1. BUG succes "supreme player"


    hi i have a bug with a succes " supreme player" on apex legends .
    I contacted the support d'ea who asked me to come to you

    :)
     
    Thibaut Toutain, Jun 16, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    BUG succes "supreme player"

    Hello Thibaut Toutain,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you explain exactly what this issue is? what do you mean by "Bug in success". Are you having issues with achievements? Is this happening in game?

    Is "supreme player" an in game title, or mode? What are you being kept from completing here?

    Let us know these details and we will try our best to help you out.

    Thank you
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

    BUG succes "supreme player"

    Ok so the achievement for reaching level 50 isn’t unlocking?
  4. Thibaut Toutain Win User

    BUG succes "supreme player"

    Look this picture
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

    BUG succes "supreme player"

    Hello Thibaut Toutain!

    Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

    I'm sorry to hear about that Apex in-game issue that you're experiencing.

    Since the issue appears to be "in-game", I'd suggest uninstall / reinstalling the game.

    Uninstall Xbox One games or apps to free hard drive space

    Which support did you speak to? The Apex developer support or Xbox customer support?

    Let us know! Good luck!

    Felix

    Xbox forums support
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

    BUG succes "supreme player"

    Have you tried performing a power cycle on your console?
Thema:

BUG succes "supreme player"

Loading...
  1. BUG succes "supreme player" - Similar Threads - BUG succes supreme

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...