Bug stronghold

Discus and support Bug stronghold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello I have an error with the stronghold, the eye of ender indicates a place where there is nothing, copy the world and exploit everything in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by winge-seas, Mar 27, 2022.

  1. winge-seas
    winge-seas Guest

    Bug stronghold


    :)
     
    winge-seas, Mar 27, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

    Bug stronghold

    Hello winge-seas,

    Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    Could you please elaborate more on what you are trying to do or what you are having issues with? We need additional information in order to properly assist you. Screenshots of what you are experiencing can also be helpful.

    Sincerely,



    Xbox Customer Success Manager

    Microsoft Community
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Bug stronghold

    Hi Winge-seas! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    For in game issues you should contact the game developer, it can be done here

    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...

    But the error you mentioned it's usually caused for 2 stronghold being close
  4. SquareFantasy Win User

    Orc stronghold question about their quest

    This is a radiant quest which will allow you to become "Blood-Kin" to the orcs and thereby use their strongholds as villages for the purpose of trading and resting. Yours is definitely bugged, at the end of the quest you should receive a pair of gloves
    with +12 to smithing and be named "Blood-Kin". After which you are allowed entrance to any orc stronghold and the ability to trade with them (during the day).
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Sea of Thieves FAQ

    You should add something about strongholds and the stronghold loot
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

    Saints Row The Third Achievements

    Upgrade weapons and stronghold sounds interesting. Maybe the stronghold upgrade is like in Scarface or Godfather 2.
Thema:

Bug stronghold

Loading...
  1. Bug stronghold - Similar Threads - Bug stronghold

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug stronghold

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug stronghold: hello I have a stronghold error. The eye of ender takes me to a place where there is nothing , copy the world and put it in creative, explode everything with dynamite but there is nothing....