[Bug] Spotify basically bricking my console..

Discus and support [Bug] Spotify basically bricking my console.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I launch spotify, The spotify logo appears & then dissappears & then the screen gets stuck on a greyish screen. The home middle button locks up &... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DreamzyDoe, Aug 26, 2020.

  1. [Bug] Spotify basically bricking my console..


    When I launch spotify, The spotify logo appears & then dissappears & then the screen gets stuck on a greyish screen. The home middle button locks up & cant scroll & i have to hard reset everytime. This happen to anyone else? OG Xbox, Insider Program.

    submitted by /u/DreamzyDoe
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/DreamzyDoe, Aug 26, 2020
    #1
  2. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox Frame lag basically bricks my console

    I have found it best to do a hard reset every couple of weeks.

    Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Xbox Frame lag basically bricks my console

    I would unplug console from wall wait 5 mins replug console. YOu can also clear cache too.
  4. AdamYeti Win User

    Xbox Frame lag basically bricks my console

    If you experience issues the first time you turn off your Xbox after a hard reset, then this definitely isn't normal. If that is the case, I would either blame the preview program or a hardware issue. You could try to opt-out of the preview program and
    see if it helps your issue.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one?

    We have spotify basically the same thing
  6. ArrestedWaz Win User

    Xbox will not play games from games pass

    If it was only a recent problem I'd agree, but it's been on going for 5-6 months?

    So unless the servers are basically useless, my console is bricked
Thema:

[Bug] Spotify basically bricking my console..

Loading...
  1. [Bug] Spotify basically bricking my console.. - Similar Threads - Bug Spotify basically

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...