Bug? - Sequence 8 Mission 1 (Do Not Go Gently...) - Won't register heavy shot ...

Discus and support Bug? - Sequence 8 Mission 1 (Do Not Go Gently...) - Won't register heavy shot ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've replayed this memory several times and have only uses the Heavy shot to incapacitate the Man O' War, but the game will not register this for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HyruleBalverine, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Bug? - Sequence 8 Mission 1 (Do Not Go Gently...) - Won't register heavy shot ...

I've replayed this memory several times and have only uses the Heavy shot to incapacitate the Man O' War, but the game will not register this for the mission constraint. Any ideas?

:)

HyruleBalverine, Jan 13, 2014
  2. LOFTR360
    LOFTR360 Guest
    AC Revelations: repeat master assassin mission

Yes when you press "Start" go to your DNA section. This will allow you to go back to any Sequence you need to replay, also any side missions you need to redo to get the full sync.

LOFTR360, Jan 13, 2014
  3. Assassins Creed 3 Reviews?

I think this game has royally buggered up my Artisans. Sequence 9 and all of them are still level 1, even though I've done every homestead mission available. Although, I think I missed one in Sequence 7, because I went off the game and came back, and the
    game decided to automatically start the final mission in Sequence 7 for me, so I had to go straight into Sequence 8.

PlatinumSpectre, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Bug? - Sequence 8 Mission 1 (Do Not Go Gently...) - Won't register heavy shot ...

Never mind. I posted this elsewhere and found out that because I was aiming the "heavy shot" I was actually shooting the Man O' War with "round shot". Once I was told this, I replayed the mission and got this on the first try.

HyruleBalverine, Jan 14, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Bug? - Sequence 8 Mission 1 (Do Not Go Gently...) - Won't register heavy shot incapacitation for full sync

Never mind. I posted this elsewhere and found out that because I was aiming the "heavy shot" I was actually shooting the Man O' War with "round shot". Once I was told this, I replayed the mission and got this on the first try.
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Assassins Creed 3 Reviews?

I think this game has royally buggered up my Artisans. Sequence 9 and all of them are still level 1, even though I've done every homestead mission available. Although, I think I missed one in Sequence 7, because I went off the game and came back, and the
    game decided to automatically start the final mission in Sequence 7 for me, so I had to go straight into Sequence 8.
  7. ponerbear Win User

AC: Unity Achievement Not Unlocking

Replaying the sequences worked for me. Press 'start' so the menu comes up. Go into 'progress tracker'. You will then see your progress through the single player missions. Select that category and then choose the sequence you wish to play. Re doing the entire
    sequence worked for me, except for 12. Not sure if its a bug but it didn't work for me on sequence 12 even though I did it twice :'(
  8. Silicon Iceman Win User

Artisians & assassin's how?

I wouldn't get too hung up on figuring out what artisans get leveled up during what sequence. All you have to do is (when you are at your homestead) open up your map and see what homestead missions are available. They should appear as little white house
    icons with a black background. For every artisan homestead mission you do, you will level up that artisan by one. Also remember that you have to recruit most artisans (from Boston, New York, and the Frontier) to get them to actually go to your homestead,
    then level them up. Also, don't forget to speak with them when you have the option. Speaking event icons look like a little "wi-fi" signal on your map. You need to do these speaking engagements in order to advance through your homestead completion.

This may explain why there is a conflict in why you are seeing different sequence numbers for the different artisan missions online. If I don't recruit the farmers until sequence 6, then I won't be able to do their homestead missions earlier than that.
    Or, it could be that whatever it is you are reading online is false. I'll try to clear it up for you. This is how I did it:

1) Farmers (Warren and Prudence) - becomes available during Sequence 5, can be found in the Eastern section of Monmouth in the Frontier.

2) Woodworker (Lance) - becomes available during Sequence 5, and can be found in the southern area of the Homestead.

3) Huntress (Myriam) - becomes available during Sequence 6, can be found in the Northern part of the Homestead.

4) Miner (Noris) - becomes available during Sequence 6, can be found somewhere in Boston, can't remember exactly where.

5) Innkeepers (Corrine and Oliver) - becomes available in Sequence 7, can be found in the central part of the homestead. However, I think you need to have completed a fair amount of homestead missions beforehand to unlock this one. This mission is paramount
    to unlocking the missions for the other characters.

6) Doctor (Lyle White) - becomes available during Sequence 8, can be found somewhere in Boston.

7) Blacksmith (Dave) - becomes available during Sequence 8, can be found in the Frontier near the exit to the Homestead.

8) Priest (Timothy) - becomes available during Sequence 9, can be found in the central part of the homestead.

9) Tailor (Ellen) - becomes available during Sequence 9, can be found in New York.

Next, the best way for your newly recruited assassin to gain xp would be to send him on "one-star" missions by himself (hold "LB" and then "X" to pull up the assassins contract menu). Pick a colony that has a one-star mission, then hit "Y" and pray he doesn't
    get hurt. Also, you could constantly call your assassin to kill guards by tapping the "LB" button. Assassin recruits gain experience when they kill guards, but they can be hurt doing this as well. If they get hurt, they will be out of commission (unusable)
    for about twelve minutes (or something like that). I have found that the frontier roads (not forts) have the fewest amount of guards patrolling at any one time and they are all pretty far away from each other (unlike the cities) so it will be rare to have
    a huge group engage you at any one point.

Hope this helps you out. Good luck.

-M
  9. XdRafelODST Win User

Sequence 7 Memory 3 - Confrontation I play on Xbox one

hi. this sequence might be glitched, try restarting the sequence. try doing another mission and then do that one it might help.
Thema:

Bug? - Sequence 8 Mission 1 (Do Not Go Gently...) - Won't register heavy shot ...

1. Bug? - Sequence 8 Mission 1 (Do Not Go Gently...) - Won't register heavy shot ... - Similar Threads - Bug Sequence Mission

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  4. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  5. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  6. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  7. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  9. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...
  10. Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox: Hi all, In 2 different games, Baldur's Gate 3 and Lightyear Frontier I've noticed the right stick not working properly when using the crafting wheel in game. In BG3 you can at least select every...