Bug rétrocompatibilité

Discus and support Bug rétrocompatibilité in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, jai acheter le jeu call of duty black ops 2 pour jouer sur ma xbox one, je ne peut pas jouer au multijoueur car sa me dit de telecharger une... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah Faia, Jan 8, 2019.

  1. Noah Faia
    Noah Faia Guest

    Bug rétrocompatibilité


    Bonjour, jai acheter le jeu call of duty black ops 2 pour jouer sur ma xbox one, je ne peut pas jouer au multijoueur car sa me dit de telecharger une map et quand je veut la telecharger sa mafficher un message qui dit « Le contenu prenium n’est pas autorisé
    pour ce profil ». Merci de votre aide

    :)
     
    Noah Faia, Jan 8, 2019
    #1
  2. LegendDolby1986 Win User

    Bug rétrocompatibilité[Backward Bug]

    Bonjour, on dirait que votre profil est défini sur un profil enfant ou qu'il présente des restrictions qu’il est préférable d’utiliser avec un profil adulte.

    [Translation - Hello, it looks like your profile is defined on a child profile or that it has restrictions that it is best to use with an adult profile.]
  3. baltyofgod Win User

    Bug rétrocompatibilité[Backward Bug]

    clear the game and reinstall it because sometimes get stuck, even from the connection that you have.
  4. Noah Faia Win User

    Bug rétrocompatibilité[Backward Bug]

    Jai deja esseye avec un profil adulte mais sa me mets que se profil ne peut jouer en ligne

    [Translation - Jai already esseye with an adult profile but its me put that profile can not play online]
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

    bug mw2 rétrocompatibilité Xbox one (bug mw2 rétrocompatibilité Xbox one)

    Hey cocs57.

    The best course of action would be posting on the
    developers forums
    (activision) since the issue is in game. Go ahead and let them know and they are better equipped to assist.
  6. Ribanni32 Win User

    Problèmes pour la vente.

    Et si je veux garder ce compte pour la Xbox One je fais comment (car vu que la rétrocompatibilité va bientôt être présente je préfere ne pas avoir racheter mes jeux.

    Et pour formater le disque dur c'est un pro qui s'en occupe ?
Thema:

Bug rétrocompatibilité

Loading...
  1. Bug rétrocompatibilité - Similar Threads - Bug rétrocompatibilité

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. bug mw2 rétrocompatibilité Xbox one (bug mw2 rétrocompatibilité Xbox one)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    bug mw2 rétrocompatibilité Xbox one (bug mw2 rétrocompatibilité Xbox one): bonjour j'ai rétrocompatibilité mw2 sur Xbox one et des tro bug pour rejoindre des amis trouvé une partie le jeux et juste pa possible jouer ... mais qu'en il trouve une parti c'est nickel...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. bug retrocompatibilite xboxone