Bug reporting

Discus and support Bug reporting in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi so my question is how do you report a bug with like the home page friends list or something like that? The bug I'm trying to report by the way is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mason6514A, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Mason6514A
    Mason6514A Guest

Bug reporting

Hi so my question is how do you report a bug with like the home page friends list or something like that?

The bug I'm trying to report by the way is so the info for which game my friends are playing like one said "rocket league - main menu - in Star Wars" which looked like a special event but wasn't it was like it was showing two different games info jumbled together I don't know why it did this. Because it updated to something about battlefront 2 which looked correct, and he wasn't play rocket league anymore.

-edit Rainbow six siege also has an error when displaying round/total rounds in the activity area in the profile I see this most often in a party

:)

Mason6514A, Jul 31, 2022
  2. xXWeLLNebulAXx Win User

Bug Report

Same problem on the dungeon of shifting sands try to change my companion to mack and when i came back the crafting table was broke...fix that please
  3. DanielKing79 Win User

Bug Report

I have an issue on the same quest as the OP. After I met Kai and got his quest, I logged off my Xbox. When I tried playing the next day, I'm back to locating the source of the distress signal, but his crawler door is shut and the only thing I can do is activate
    the panel, which causes Joule to say we need to find the parts for Kai. Game is completely sick now. I can't get to the next step in the quest.
  4. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

report a bug

The best thing to do would be to check the RB6 support forums to see if this is a known issue with the game.

https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1070-XBox-One
  5. WesleyMickna Win User

Bug Report

I'm stuck on "Exclusion Zone". I entered the "Shifting Sands" dungeon and gathered all the parts to assemble what I assume is the ability to use steam pipes to glide. I didn't realize I could only choose one companion to give the ability so I fast traveled
    out of the dungeon back to the crawler to select the crew i wanted but when I got back to the dungeon I could no longer open the work bench to progress. I'd rather not have to restart the game so please fix! I'm enjoying it thus far.
  6. DrawnStraw Win User

[BUG REPORT]

[UPDATE] the game launches like it usually would. You can't play though.
Thema:

Bug reporting

1. Bug reporting - Similar Threads - Bug reporting

2. How do I report bugs or errors?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report bugs or errors?: The microsoft account and family safety system does not provide an intuitive way to report issues or talk with an agent to resolve their issue. When I log into my account, I do not see the Xbox...
  3. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...
  4. Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page: Minecraft is a very high-profile software product. In light of this, can we get a new team to write and support the software around it -- the launcher, support system, and feedback process? Maybe...
  5. How long do the developers take to check your account and console when you file a bug report?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long do the developers take to check your account and console when you file a bug report?: I filed a bug report on the feedback app and was wondering how long it takes and what they do if they find a problem. 709932df-a0b0-45bf-95c4-397ffc326192
  6. Bug Report regarding the 3/23/23 patch (my series x no longer can find my saved clips) is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report regarding the 3/23/23 patch (my series x no longer can find my saved clips) is...: My Series X no longer is able to search my captures reliably. When I go to captures that I have stored on the consoles internal SSD the console cannot find the saved game clips. It also is not...
  7. I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG

in XboX Insiders
    I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG: Hello! I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG that may be related to the frequent Installation Stopped errors in China. I recently noticed that the license of xboxlive.com in China has expired, which...
  8. Xbox Insider Beta Circle Bug Report

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Circle Bug Report: I am part of the Beta Circle in Xbox Update Preview, and I have experienced a bug that I can't use RAP to report. Whenever I sign out of my account my xbox restarts. I can't stop it, it does a...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Bug Report

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Bug Report: So I Made A Minecraft Server On My Mobile So I Can Play with my subscribers on youtube, then it was stuck on Locating Server, I am Playing On My Mobile So i don't know what to do, does anyone know...
  10. I can't add images to this post, but I am trying to confirm a bug before I report it. Can...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't add images to this post, but I am trying to confirm a bug before I report it. Can...: I need someone to help me confirm a bug. Fable 3 plays just fine on 360, Cloud, Xbox One, and Series X. However, it does not show up in my activity as a recently played game. The only place I can...