Bug Report: Xbox One Streaming 360 Games Backward Compatibility Problem

Discus and support Bug Report: Xbox One Streaming 360 Games Backward Compatibility Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Beta Tester here, Screenshots are from Twitch TV Website. Video Explaining this: [View:[MEDIA]] Following Games I've experienced this problem on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XSTERSIA, Jun 16, 2015.

1. XSTERSIA
    XSTERSIA Guest

Hi Beta Tester here,

Screenshots are from Twitch TV Website.

Video Explaining this: [View:]

Following Games I've experienced this problem on myself:

1. Mass Effect

2. Battleblock Theater

Twitch Snapped on Xbox One looks like:

[View:http://i.imgur.com/1iVsNAj.png:275:132]

Twitch Unsnapped On Xbox One looks like:

[View:http://i.imgur.com/ow1LM5e.png:275:132]

One of my friends experienced seeing this happen when Twitch was Snapped:

[View:http://i.imgur.com/FznpEe2.png:275:132]

But I feel this is a bug in general with all the 360 games so just want to make this aware to the support team who is currently working on Backwards Compatibility.

Note: There is no problem when streaming Xbox One Games you can snap and unsnap freely without messing up Twitch output resolution.

:)

XSTERSIA, Jun 16, 2015
  2. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
  3. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    maybe someone can clarify?

So, no possibility of playing Xbox 360 games through streaming? Wasn't there a rumor that the Xbox One had backwards compatibility? Because that would solve the entire problem right from the get go.

BlackSolaris, Jun 16, 2015
  4. samfr41
    samfr41 Guest

Hi would you send me a friend request and invite me to the beta?

samfr41, Jun 16, 2015
  5. XSTERSIA
    XSTERSIA Guest
    [quote user="samfr41"]

Samfr41

[/quote]

Invited

XSTERSIA, Jun 16, 2015
  6. Hey there XSTERSIA!

In order for the proper folks to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Xbox One Preview Forums. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there XSTERSIA!

In order for the proper folks to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Xbox One Preview Forums. Thanks in advance!
  8. samfr41 Win User

9. XSTERSIA Win User

[quote user="samfr41"]

Samfr41

[/quote]

Invited
  10. maxen Win User

XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

Are you trying to stream a game from Xbox 360 to Windows 10? That's not supported - the media center of old was for streaming videos and songs.

There is a way to stream Xbox 360 games to Windows 10, but it involved using an Xbox One and playing the backwards compatible Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, then streaming the Xbox One to Windows 10.
  11. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Downloaded Games (Backwards Compatible?)

You wont be able to play any kind of 360 game on the Xbox One either downloaded or disc version of the game..

However, it has been reported that some kind of backward compatibility option is in the works for 360 games.

It would utilize the cloud to stream 360 games to the Xbox One similar to Gaikai for the PS4. So far, the service would only be able to stream the Single Player aspects of a 360 game. The Multiplayer has many latency issues. Stay tuned.

www.gamespot.com/.../1100-6415122
Thema:

1. Bug Report: Xbox One Streaming 360 Games Backward Compatibility Problem - Similar Threads - Bug Report Streaming

2. How do I report bugs or errors?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report bugs or errors?: The microsoft account and family safety system does not provide an intuitive way to report issues or talk with an agent to resolve their issue. When I log into my account, I do not see the Xbox...
  3. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...
  4. Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page: Minecraft is a very high-profile software product. In light of this, can we get a new team to write and support the software around it -- the launcher, support system, and feedback process? Maybe...
  5. How long do the developers take to check your account and console when you file a bug report?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long do the developers take to check your account and console when you file a bug report?: I filed a bug report on the feedback app and was wondering how long it takes and what they do if they find a problem. 709932df-a0b0-45bf-95c4-397ffc326192
  6. Bug Report regarding the 3/23/23 patch (my series x no longer can find my saved clips) is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report regarding the 3/23/23 patch (my series x no longer can find my saved clips) is...: My Series X no longer is able to search my captures reliably. When I go to captures that I have stored on the consoles internal SSD the console cannot find the saved game clips. It also is not...
  7. I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG

in XboX Insiders
    I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG: Hello! I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG that may be related to the frequent Installation Stopped errors in China. I recently noticed that the license of xboxlive.com in China has expired, which...
  8. Xbox Insider Beta Circle Bug Report

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Circle Bug Report: I am part of the Beta Circle in Xbox Update Preview, and I have experienced a bug that I can't use RAP to report. Whenever I sign out of my account my xbox restarts. I can't stop it, it does a...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Bug Report

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Bug Report: So I Made A Minecraft Server On My Mobile So I Can Play with my subscribers on youtube, then it was stuck on Locating Server, I am Playing On My Mobile So i don't know what to do, does anyone know...
  10. I can't add images to this post, but I am trying to confirm a bug before I report it. Can...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't add images to this post, but I am trying to confirm a bug before I report it. Can...: I need someone to help me confirm a bug. Fable 3 plays just fine on 360, Cloud, Xbox One, and Series X. However, it does not show up in my activity as a recently played game. The only place I can...