BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

Discus and support BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by shracklez, Mar 30, 2020.

1. shracklez
    shracklez Guest

When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone

:)

shracklez, Mar 30, 2020
  2. hleaa Win User

im getting this issue too, and its really frustrating. ive unistalled app. and everything, it seems to occur on both my ipad and iphone. so i know this isnt a problem on one device. I click join party, it asks to include audio for broadcast, i click yes.
    and my app completely crashes
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Tried to remove the app’s cache? If it doesn't work, I recommend deleting and reinstalling the app.
  4. wolfheart517 Win User

reinstall to see if this is solved
  5. Kiesey Win User

Xbox app

Hey, This could be due to your phone signal, if you have a weak signal you won't get a good connection to the Xbox Party, Is this happening when you are using mobile data or when you are on Wifi?

Please make sure to report this bug in the in-app feedback section.
  6. ​Jamie​ Win User

Twitch Streaming

When you stream through Xbox there is a setting in the twitch app to include party chat. But the party members have to allow their audio to be used. If you have “Party Chat” muted on the broadcast screen (it's in between “Microphone” and “Game”), or won't have the option to include audio.
Thema:

1. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio - Similar Threads - BUG REPORT App

2. How do I report bugs or errors?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report bugs or errors?: The microsoft account and family safety system does not provide an intuitive way to report issues or talk with an agent to resolve their issue. When I log into my account, I do not see the Xbox...
  3. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...
  4. Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page: Minecraft is a very high-profile software product. In light of this, can we get a new team to write and support the software around it -- the launcher, support system, and feedback process? Maybe...
  5. How long do the developers take to check your account and console when you file a bug report?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long do the developers take to check your account and console when you file a bug report?: I filed a bug report on the feedback app and was wondering how long it takes and what they do if they find a problem. 709932df-a0b0-45bf-95c4-397ffc326192
  6. Bug Report regarding the 3/23/23 patch (my series x no longer can find my saved clips) is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report regarding the 3/23/23 patch (my series x no longer can find my saved clips) is...: My Series X no longer is able to search my captures reliably. When I go to captures that I have stored on the consoles internal SSD the console cannot find the saved game clips. It also is not...
  7. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

in XboX Insiders
    How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app: Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it to developers but I don't understand how to....
  8. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

in XboX Insiders
    The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.: For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move...
  9. Console & App "Block" Feature (Bug Report)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console & App "Block" Feature (Bug Report): Sometimes we encounter people that aren't the most pleasant or friendly on Xbox. Typically, my way of handling these people is by blocking them. The only issue with that is that people aren't...
  10. Bug Report - NFL App crashes on XBOX One when using XBOX App for iPhone as a remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report - NFL App crashes on XBOX One when using XBOX App for iPhone as a remote: Hi there, maybe you can look into it... Every time I start my XBOX One and decide to use the XBOX App for iPhone as a remote the NFL App crashes shortly after selecting a video (e.g. NFL Network...