Bug Report. No Audio in GameDVR in Xbox Series X

Discus and support Bug Report. No Audio in GameDVR in Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to record a game that is resumed from a "quick resume" there is no audio in the recorded video. Audio is only recorded when I start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AgentRupaL, Feb 26, 2022.

1. AgentRupaL
    AgentRupaL Guest

Whenever I try to record a game that is resumed from a "quick resume" there is no audio in the recorded video. Audio is only recorded when I start the game which is not present in the quick resume.

is this a bug? or i am missing something

:)

AgentRupaL, Feb 26, 2022
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

Hi AgentRupaL,

Have you reported this directly on your console through Xbox Report a Problem?

If not, using the Report a Problem application directly on the console when you experience unexpected behavior of any kind can help Team Xbox better investigate, though we do appreciate your input on the forums for extra visibility.

Thanks you and best regards,

XBF Drew
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey AgentRupaL, how are you today? Hope you're well.

If this happens to every game when in quick resume, then probably a bug indeed, because that was not supposed to happen. :/

In that case, my friend, try this on your console, to test if the same keeps happening, if it does, try to report it via the insider's hub app on your console. :)

First, clean the cache of your console that way:

1. With the console turned on, hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Turn it back on.

Note: It may take a while for it to turn on, don't worry, it's normal.

Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account. Make Sure to know all passwords and email addresses of your accounts, you will need to log then back in. :)

1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

4. When asked to pull settings from an old Xbox, choose no, thanks

5. You will have to log in to your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves
  4. CHADW1N Win User

Call of duty modern warfare 3 weapon bug

Nothing to do with it. It's a game bug and needs reporting to the Devs. Everyone who has a Xbox series X and s has the issue including myself and my mates. Why's it being ignored?
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox series x audio bugged?

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Press and hold the Xbox power button until it turns off, remove the power and HDMI cable from the console for 1 minute, then turn it back on and see if that resolves the issue.

If the problem still persists, reset the console to factory defaults while keeping games and apps.
    You won't miss anything but you will need to login to your accounts again, email and password is required.

Select Profile & System > Settings > System > Console Information.
    Select Reset Console.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox series x audio bug

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Jagwnn, are you part of the Insider? If you do, please remove the console from the program please

If not, go through this process and let me know if it helped

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Bug Report. No Audio in GameDVR in Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Bug Report Audio

2. How do I report bugs or errors?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report bugs or errors?: The microsoft account and family safety system does not provide an intuitive way to report issues or talk with an agent to resolve their issue. When I log into my account, I do not see the Xbox...
  3. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...
  4. Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page: Minecraft is a very high-profile software product. In light of this, can we get a new team to write and support the software around it -- the launcher, support system, and feedback process? Maybe...
  5. How long do the developers take to check your account and console when you file a bug report?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long do the developers take to check your account and console when you file a bug report?: I filed a bug report on the feedback app and was wondering how long it takes and what they do if they find a problem. 709932df-a0b0-45bf-95c4-397ffc326192
  6. Bug Report regarding the 3/23/23 patch (my series x no longer can find my saved clips) is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report regarding the 3/23/23 patch (my series x no longer can find my saved clips) is...: My Series X no longer is able to search my captures reliably. When I go to captures that I have stored on the consoles internal SSD the console cannot find the saved game clips. It also is not...
  7. Bug report - Dolby Digital and Dolby Atmos audio drops on Sony 20/21 tv's whilst using 4k...

in XboX Insiders
    Bug report - Dolby Digital and Dolby Atmos audio drops on Sony 20/21 tv's whilst using 4k...: Anyone else experiencing this, please chime in. As above really. Just wanted to make it known this is a widespread issue. I'm not an xbox insider currently, but this issue is on the...
  8. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398
  9. [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad: Hi, I am always listening music and playing games in my headset. It is very annoying for me when after wake up gamepad is no sound in the headset. For restoring sound in the headset I should...
  10. Bug Report: Xbox One No Audio While Downloading (Dolby Atmos)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug Report: Xbox One No Audio While Downloading (Dolby Atmos): It appears that audio output stops while a download is active. Audio does not recover without a restart of the Xbox. This started after downloading and activating Dolby Atmos. I'm using a...