Bug Report - Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Bug Report - Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already how how to go about this issue, and I will do so once I make a return to this game. But this error message has appeared about 4 times and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C1bradleee1, Feb 18, 2021.

  1. C1bradleee1
    C1bradleee1 Guest

    Bug Report - Forza Horizon 4


    I already how how to go about this issue, and I will do so once I make a return to this game.

    But this error message has appeared about 4 times and I've only had the game for 5 months, I just want to play the game in peace without my cloud files being corrupted if I lose connection whilst playing.

    Could you please try and fix this issue because me and many other players are getting tired of having to reset our accounts every month.

    (Just to note I am on Windows 10 not xbox)


    Bug Report - Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]


    :)
     
    C1bradleee1, Feb 18, 2021
    #1
  2. VAC9 Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

    you should send a bug report down to forza and check the reddit as well ive had no issues with my forza horizon 4 yet
  3. Sanana94 Win User

    Forza horizon 4

  4. RedCarGamer Win User

    Forza Horizon 4

  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    bug

  6. Mubats Win User
Thema:

Bug Report - Forza Horizon 4

Loading...
  1. Bug Report - Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Bug Report Forza

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  4. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  5. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  6. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  7. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  8. Do Developers Treat Comments on This Subreddit as Bug Reports?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do Developers Treat Comments on This Subreddit as Bug Reports?: I remember posting here a while back that my windows phone games started showing up in my Xbox PC app library. Today I noticed that this change has gone live. Are the comments we post here...
  9. Found a bug with Forza 4, but I don't know how to report it.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Found a bug with Forza 4, but I don't know how to report it.: [img] My car got stuck on some invisible rock or something I tried to get it off for around five minutes. but in the end had to restart the game. I couldn't figure out were to report the bug, so...
  10. Forza 7 bug report

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 bug report: Hi ive found a gug with the lambo aventador sv cockpit view roof texture not loaded and a the engine bay ah some box or some thing stopimg you frome seeing the engine and on the bmw motersport...