Bug Regarding Google Home Commands

Discus and support Bug Regarding Google Home Commands in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, little while back I heard that Batman Arkham Origins was brought to the Xbox One through backwards compatibility. It was apparently only accessable... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Saturated-Memes, Feb 13, 2020.

  1. Bug Regarding Google Home Commands


    So, little while back I heard that Batman Arkham Origins was brought to the Xbox One through backwards compatibility. It was apparently only accessable through the 360 game disk though. So today, I was curious enough to ask Google home to open Batman Arkham Origins on my Xbox and what would you know, it brought me to the Kicrosoft store. But here is where things get a little weird: it lands on a search tab searching for a bunch of gibberish. In order to reproduce this bug, simply ask Google assistant (through Google Home, I only managed to get an interface bug in the Assistant app to trigger with the Assistant app) to "open Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox" on a console that doesn't have Arkham Origins installed. Sure enough, it should bring up the bug. I'm on the Alpha Skip Ahead program, if that has anything to do with it by the way. I was simply unsure whether this technically counts as a true bug or not.

    submitted by /u/Saturated-Memes
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Saturated-Memes, Feb 13, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    How do I disable Kinect voice commands, without disabling the Kinect Mic?

    There isnt anymore voice commands as they were mostly removed

    Plus you had to say kinect plus command

    Now its only supports alexa or google home as cortana has been removed from consoles
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

    Google home

    Did you contact Google Support to see if they are having issues on their end?
  4. zoKnu Win User

    Google home

    yo igual tuve el mismo problema lo que hice fue desconertarlo de conexion inalambrica y le coloque un cable del router al xbox one
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Google home

    Hello, when you try to connect what happens?? What errors are you getting??
  6. MarloThaBuff Win User

    Google home

    Make sure both are connected to the same wifi connection. You might need to delete and re-download the app if you haven't already and make sure its the same account for both.
Thema:

Bug Regarding Google Home Commands

Loading...
  1. Bug Regarding Google Home Commands - Similar Threads - Bug Regarding Google

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]