Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells

Discus and support Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello my name is John Di Pasquale and my gamertag is TheFab. My main issue is my puchase on Auric Cells which is athe games purchasable currency for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Johndii, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Johndii
    Johndii Guest

Hello my name is John Di Pasquale and my gamertag is TheFab. My main issue is my puchase on Auric Cells which is athe games purchasable currency for characters or cosmetics. On Sept 26th I purchased then but in my bank account it states on the 28th.
    As you can see in the picture below.

Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells [​IMG]

I’ve already contacted the Dead by Daylight customer support and suggest I wait until that time frame. As seen in the picture below.

after waiting in that time frame they have responded and mentioned they do not see a purchase on their end because it was an microsoft store purchase that it could be on your end. as seen in the picture below.

if you could please help me with this purchase issue if you could see my transaction? I never recieved my auric cells since 09/26 troubleshooting with dead by daylight customer service.

:)

Johndii, Oct 1, 2020
  2. IIHaizoII Win User

Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite

I have the same problem. Earlier today there was a problem with xbox services. So why we have to request epic support??? The problem is from xbox/microsoft... And i have the same problem with auric cells from dead by daylight too. Xbox support is needed
    no other one!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Trying to buy Auric cells for Dead By Daylight

That's odd...
    Can you try using a different payment method to see if that helps?

If not, the other option would be purchase a gift card for the value of the item
    Then redeem the cards here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?re...

After that you can use the balance instead to purchase the desired currency
  4. lili rocheforts Win User

Thank you for the reply! And I’m trying to but it off of my Xbox and yes I have tried buying them off the website to no avail sadly.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Lili

Are you trying to purchase this content for your Xbox or are you playing on PC?
    If it's for Xbox, may I know if you tried purchasing the currency via Xbox.com?
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/dead-by-daylig...

(scroll down, in the add-ons section)

If the issue persists there, can you try using a different payment method?
    PS: Don't share personal information like emails or similar, here no one can access / modify account details due to privacy and security policies
  6. Francia J. Win User

i cant buy AURIC CELLS on pc (deadbydaylight)

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try and purchase it on the website itself.

Make sure to choose "Dead by Daylight: AURIC CELLS PACK (****) Windows"

Also, make sure that you're signed in under the correct account.

In regards to purchasing inside of the game. Kindly sign out both on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App then restart your PC before signing back in then try again.
Thema:

1. Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells - Similar Threads - Bug puchase Dead

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  4. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  5. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  6. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...
  7. Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox: Hi all, In 2 different games, Baldur's Gate 3 and Lightyear Frontier I've noticed the right stick not working properly when using the crafting wheel in game. In BG3 you can at least select every...
  8. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  9. Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?: So it seems tgere is a lot of us having similar issues regarding thumbstick issues and stick drift? I had ordered a new controller less than 2 months ago and has worked fine right until the latest...
  10. Display bug xbox one x bug hilfe

in XboX Insiders
    Display bug xbox one x bug hilfe: Hallo zusammen, irgendwie aus heiterem himmel ist das passiert, einer ne Ahnung wie man es behebt ? Danke https://postimg.cc/xqzTkjZ5 submitted by /u/WhichCryptographer15 [link] [comments]