Bug para online gratis

Discus and support Bug para online gratis in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Mod Removed] Por si algun admin mira esto porfavor alguna recompensa por este bug.. [Mod Removed] f53221e8-3692-4c27-a7be-dfe24d5a89b2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jorgeluis40, Aug 20, 2018.

  1. jorgeluis40
    jorgeluis40 Guest

    Bug para online gratis


    [Mod Removed]

    Por si algun admin mira esto porfavor alguna recompensa por este bug..

    [Mod Removed]

    :)
     
    jorgeluis40, Aug 20, 2018
    #1
  2. Problema escuchar musica desde un disco duro externo

    En k pajina ay k meterse para des cargar música gratis
     
    Jugador89541704, Aug 20, 2018
    #2
  3. Problema escuchar musica desde un disco duro externo

    como ago para descargar musica gratis en internat con mi lumia 710
     
    Jugador23220474, Aug 20, 2018
    #3
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

    Bug para online gratis

    Do not use the forums to promote ways to break the terms of use. Thanks.
     
    bowski477, Aug 21, 2018
    #4
  5. bowski477 Win User

    Bug para online gratis

    Do not use the forums to promote ways to break the terms of use. Thanks.
  6. Jugador89541704 Win User

    Problema escuchar musica desde un disco duro externo

    En k pajina ay k meterse para des cargar música gratis
  7. Jugador23220474 Win User

    Problema escuchar musica desde un disco duro externo

    como ago para descargar musica gratis en internat con mi lumia 710
  8. Secretmaster372 Win User

    Xbox Live Gold

    ¿Por qué hay que suscribirse a Xbox Live Gold para jugar juegos multijugador gratis como el Fortnite u otros?
    No debería por qué pagar para jugar los juegos gratis. Xbox es la única consola que hay que pagar para jugar los juegos gratis, no entiendo el por qué.
    Quisiera tener una repuesta por favor.
    entiendo tu molestia al tener que pagar gold, pero es necesario pagar para darle mantenimiento a los servicios de xbox y recientemente (en mexico) hubo un incremento del 16% en algunos servicios de otras plataformas, mientras que xbox/microsft no se vio afectado
    y mantuvo sus precios.
  9. The Master YT Win User

    error al conectar con el mundo en minecraft windows 10 edition

    si pero oye acaso tengo que estar pagando todo el rato solo para jugar multijugador?que no era gratis?
Thema:

Bug para online gratis

Loading...
  1. Bug para online gratis - Similar Threads - Bug para online

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. bug na games whit gold pelo xbox 360 nao consigo resgatar os jogos gratis para o xbox one

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug na games whit gold pelo xbox 360 nao consigo resgatar os jogos gratis para o xbox one: [Title Translate - bug in games whit gold by xbox 360 I can not redeem free games for xbox one] tenho um xbox 360 original, bloqueado! 2015! eu entro na games with gold, estou com 3 meses...